I don't have a HRM ... what website do you reccomnd?

twoboys2012
twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
If i don't have HRM does anyone reccomend a website that they find is very accurate for exercise calories to use? Thanks

Replies

• I second this request! I'm looking for one that measures heart rate, counts calories lost, and isn't expensive....is this optimistic?
  • twoboys2012
    I was more after a website but if you are after a HRM ... i have had a couple of people recommend the fit bit but also one called Garmin f6 or 60 or something like that ... The garmin has all the extra without the price tag ... not too sure about fitbit but people got it through amazon and say its pretty good
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    I was more after a website but if you are after a HRM ... i have had a couple of people recommend the fit bit but also one called Garmin f6 or 60 or something like that ... The garmin has all the extra without the price tag ... not too sure about fitbit but people got it through amazon and say its pretty good
    The fitbit is great but does not measure heart rate. Only does steps/floors and calories. It uploads to the website all the data. I have both - HRM and fitbit but they do different jobs really.
  • twoboys2012
    The fitbit is great but does not measure heart rate. Only does steps/floors and calories. It uploads to the website all the data. I have both - HRM and fitbit but they do different jobs really.