YAY!!!!!! MONDAY THE FITNESS PARTY STARTS

Options
SO gald to see all fo you saying hello and wanting to cheer each other on
Makes me smile for miles:smile:

Enjoy your evening everyone

Its family time and Laker game 2nd half ..this was quick check of HIIII:)

Monday the fun fitness party gets started

Will check in Sunday for hello and some replys of CHEER and smiles from ear to ear to all of YOU

Ev-WW:)

Replies

• Sagelit
    Sagelit Posts: 78
    Options
    I just joined, and wanted to say hi! I'm excited to see how this group helps me, I've not been part of one before. Hopefully I can help encourage you guys as well!

We're going on a trip to see my hubby's Grandma tomorrow... and we're having a late mother's day brunch with her after church... I am going to actually try for the first time to not go hog wild at the brunch buffet. I love all the breakfast food, and find I can't control myself with the deliciousness. Tomorrow I'm going to see how well I do!

Wish me luck. And good luck to all of you starting Monday!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till Monday. I hope to find lots of support and encouragement here in my goals. I seem to always be giving the encouragement and support would be nice to get some for once.

I hope eveyone does well in there own personal goals.
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well! I am feeling very discouraged and not motivated, i was 3 pounds away from my goal weight and have gained and am not 16 pounds away from my goal weight! so frustrated and wanting to be at my goal weigth for this summer! this group is perfect because i want to be focused and at least be a couple pounds down for my birthday which is june 25! i need you guys to hold me accountable!!!! so excited for this!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    we'll make it fun :) Can't wait to get and offer support and let's be sexy :)
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the challenge! Hope i can stick with it! Thanks for starting this group.:smile:
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just joined the site and looking forward to it. I only started logging a few days ago but I'm excited to be pushing towards a goal like everyone else and lets see how it goes.

Xx
  • na25na52
    na25na52 Posts: 9
    Options
    K. Just joined! Somewhat unmotivated as I have chow down on Carl's Jr. right now (no, not the carb-less burger) lol!
  • thewaterwoman
    thewaterwoman Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi there ...Hope you made it through brunch and was able to to as you wished and left allot behind for others LOL:)
    YES this group will help you ..See you Monday
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Great to have you and give you support back Miss Giver :)
    Yes it's YOUR turn
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    You got it miss needs motivation and encourgement and accountability :)
    We can do that and will for you ..for all of you !!!
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Just DECIDE you will stick to group and you will:) 'SAY I AM STICKING TO THIS FOR 30 DAYS !! ....You are SO Welome and thank you for being here!!
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Good for you for looging in even if its s few days ..Glad your here and commit for 30 days here and you will see and feel a difference ..You can do it
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Well thanks for your hoenesty Carls Junior :)....Tommorow is a new day ,don't beat yourself up over it
    but let's leave that out for the next 30 days OK ...Lets focus on new lifestyle and all a new you and you can do it
    and create some new habits ..BUT it starts with feeling good about you so right now start that new habit and you will nto reach for Carls Junior ...:)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I sure am going to need a cheering section. Esp this week. Appointments on top of appointments. And lunchs I have to attend that are carry in and I really have no say over what. I am soooo stressed just thinking about the week ahead. :sad: Thank God its not that time of month for I'd likely just say forget this week and throw all caution to the wind.

But I have most of the meals made for the week so I should have something to eat half way good. I hope that helps some.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group and am looking forward to a new challenge, I find challenges help me, not that I'm competitve or anything, it just motivates me. Have been feeling a little less motivated, and want to loose some more! Cant wait to find out what monday will bring :o)
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!! Monday's circuit training for me...all body weight exercises :happy:
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yay its monday and its very sunny here in the uk :) going to make sure i get in my 3 workouts this week hope evryone has a fantastic day :happy:

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Have just joined the group - this is just what I need to restart my weight loss & improve my fitness! .
    I cannot wait to see what the challenges entail!!!! ;
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It's 8.20pm Monday night here in Australia. 30 minutes done on the elliptical trainer and kept to below my calorie allowance! First day done!
  • daisz4
    daisz4 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone I have lost 38 lbs. so far using MFP, but nothing for the past month because I haven't felt very motivated to stick with it. I keep going up and down the same couple of pounds. Well I am ready to get my head, and body, back in the game. A Challenge is just what I need to get back on track. I weighed 208 lbs. this morning. My mini goal is to get under 200 lbs. by July( when I turn 40) My long term goal is 150 lbs.