Welcome Welcome Welcome Everyone

Options
This is going to be so much fun going the next level with all of you ...

I am out here for the night ,time to get my workout in ..Dinner before the Lakers game hopefully pull another win here but Oklahoma is tough !!! 'Bring it "':)

This party of fitness and fun starts Monday 21st!!!!!

please feel free to press on topic ,create a new one and say hi ,and what your why is or what you want to accomplish in 30 days if you like ,if you feel confy to do so ...OR just make it easy and press reply ..either way !

Cheers to all of you ..So glad you joined for this fun and Let's DO THIS ..30 days ..This summer YOUR sexy
and smiles for mils aer at youuuu:happy:

Replies

• Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Ready for any party :) Today is my rest day, but my workout week starts again tomorrow :)
  • spark1377
    spark1377 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Leaving for girls weekend in Key West on June 21st' so this is perfect timing. My diet is open...feel free to give me some feedback. I work out at least three times a week. Usually do 30 minutes of running and 45 mins weight training. Good luck everyone!!!!
  • MichelleC_17
    MichelleC_17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for accountability! My husband and I are doing a Warrior Dash in June and Mexico in July...it would be so nice to be comfortable in my skin!!! Good luck everyone!
  • thewaterwoman
    thewaterwoman Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy your day of rest
    See you tommorow for teh fun fitness party begins:)
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Great timing for you with this and going to Key West
    we are here to help and will :)
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    Awesome with you and hubby ..Great stuff and YES being comfortable in your skin is key ..This goup will help you
    See you tommorow:)