Where do we all work out!?

Options
I was thinking, I would love to connect with other MFP members who go to the same gym I do, and maybe do classes together, work out together, or just keep each other accountable! Where does everyone work out at? I'm a member at Crunch Fitness in Beaverton, is anyone else?

Replies

• EssJayShores
    Options
    This is an awesome idea! I work out at Juniper Swim & Fitness in Bend, OR.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    clear over in Silverdale, WA. YMCA. also I go outside on the nature trails around the area.
  • msclara
    msclara Posts: 10
    Options
    I workout at the 24 Hour Fitness in Auburn, WA :)
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    Vision Quest Mill Creek, WA
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    clear over in Silverdale, WA. YMCA. also I go outside on the nature trails around the area.

Dude! How did I miss that we live in the same state?!

I'm usually at the YMCA in Tacoma or Lakewood or one of the trails in the area.
  • OccupyFitness
    OccupyFitness Posts: 147
    Options

We all work out in the rain!
  • amphion
    amphion Posts: 48
    Options

Where has the nice weather gone? My hikes are not as fun.
    I do almost all of my cardio outside. I could never justify walking on a treadmill. Everything else, free weights or calisthenics at home.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Dude! How did I miss that we live in the same state?!

I'm usually at the YMCA in Tacoma or Lakewood or one of the trails in the area.
    lol. *cues it's a small world*

Where has the nice weather gone? My hikes are not as fun.
    I do almost all of my cardio outside. I could never justify walking on a treadmill. Everything else, free weights or calisthenics at home.

love the rain.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm over on the Eastside at the LA Fitness by Lloyd Center. A lot of gyms do a friends and family free day, though. Maybe there's a way for a rotating group to take advantage of that option :smile:
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Mt Hood Athletic Club in Sandy :D
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    24 hours fitness - tech center in vancouver WA.
    I plan to start go biking and a little bit of hiking since the weather is getting better now.
  • starcurl
    starcurl Posts: 41
    Options
    Golds Gym - In Bothell/Mill Creek and also Mukilteo. Love the classes!
  • nicolynn33
    nicolynn33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I work out at the 24 hour fitness in Lynnwood right by the mall!

Feel free to Friend me!
  • jewels68
    jewels68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Anytime Fitness in Monroe WA
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Lake Stevens Athletic Club (in Lake Stevens, WA. That was probably totally unneccessary to add) It's a small independent gym in our town and I love them. They are hands down the best gym I've ever been a part of and it's still pretty new, it's only been open for a year. Locker rooms are amazing (granite countertops at the gym? Win), equipement selection is good and the cost is amazing. My hubby and I just paid up for another year and paid $600 for the two of us. Win.

I also take Zumba classes from a friend of mine that owns 2 studios in the Arlington/Stanwood area which is a pay-as-you-go thing, no memberships required. She's the best, therefore she's worth me paying to see her on top of my gym membership.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    At home, outside and the Mill Creek or Mukilteo Ymca. I do ellitpical there, weights, bike. I am not brave enough to do a class yet, I feel like I need to work myself up there more, just as I am trying to with hiking (I can do 4 miles, but working my way up to 6 or 8). And I am also trying to work myself up to 2, then 3 miles of jogging, I can do 1/2 a mile at a time for about 1.5 miles right now.
  • spelham15
    spelham15 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    24 Hour Fitness in Olympia. Have been doing P90X at home so haven't been to the gym much, but that is coming to an end so I should be back to the gym soon.
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness West Seattle
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    24 hr fitness off of 4th plain in Vancouver and 24 hr fitness in Beaverton
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was thinking, I would love to connect with other MFP members who go to the same gym I do, and maybe do classes together, work out together, or just keep each other accountable! Where does everyone work out at? I'm a member at Crunch Fitness in Beaverton, is anyone else?

I workout at crunch too!!

I'm doing Monday tread & shed
    Yoga Tuesday
    And TRX,absolution & tread & shed on Fridays :)