115 this summer!

Options
Mc_Queen
Mc_Queen Posts: 48 Member
Hi all,

I'm currently around 133, aiming for 115. Would love to get there in time for my holiday later this summer. It's going to take work but i'm motivated!! I'm pretty good with my eating but exercise could definitely use a boost... I'm on the MFP app pretty much constantly(!), would love more friends with similar goals so feel free to add me. Looking forward to our challenge!

Replies

• mollysonnotice
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 138 working towards 115 this summer. Hoping I can finally get a beach worthy body!!
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi there!

i'm currently at 136 hoping to be 115 by mid-august. glad to know there are some people here with common goals! best wishes!
  • Mc_Queen
    Options
    Great to meet you both! So nice to know people with similar goals, have added you both as friends! :-)
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have been HOVERING at 125 for 2 months now and Id LOVE to be 115 ...that is my ULTIMATE goal... these last 10 pounds are so hard to lose...
    Id like to do this by July/August.
    feel free to add me...
  • Mc_Queen
    Options
    Yes it definitely gets harder near the end but WE CAN DO THIS!!! Strength in numbers, let's support each other :-)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 185 pounds. I am wanting to aim for 160 pounds . my over all goal is 135 pounds
  • thewaterwoman
    thewaterwoman Posts: 104
    Options
    LOVE this ladies ...115 "ladies it is :)
    SEE it and believe it first
    and great prgression goal form 185-160 to 135 Lady Katie Bug ...Thanks for sharing ladies
  • Lisnagry
    Lisnagry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 126 and want to b2 115 too! :)
  • thewaterwoman
    thewaterwoman Posts: 104
    Options
    OK ...You Ladies are offcially the 115 .....We ae SO SEXY this summer

LOVE IT
  • wannabeconfident
    Options
    I am 147 and would LOVE to be down to 135 this summer! Lets keep each other motivated!
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    115 is my goal as well.
  • tinateel
    tinateel Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am currently 160, my goal is 145. I have been stuck at this weight forever! Looking for motivation to keep tracking my food and exercise and meeting my calorie goal each day.... I have the exercise part down, in fact I have been steadily increasing there. I would LOVE to drop 10 lbs this summer before vacation in mid July..... Please friend me so maybe I will log on more often and KEEP TRACKING!!!
  • tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey TIna! Your goal is the same as mine :) I'm around 160 and have been there for a long time. My goal is to be between 140 and 145. I have come to terms that I will probably never weigh 130lbs like I originally wanted to a couple of years ago but that is because my lean body mass was measured at 127lbs, so realistically for my body composition to be ideal, I'm aiming for between 140 and 145. Anyway, I'm gonna send you a friend request and wish you all the best!!