Introductions

Options
Hi there everyone, My name is Evelyne Ward "The Water Woman " ( drink lots of water ) I have been in the health fitness field for over 25 years ,passionate about it ,besides being "The Water Woman ",I am a Life Coach ,Law of attraction Coach and a beach body coach all of these roles are apart of my passion and purpose path of helping others transform their bodies and lives,spreading health and fitness ,smiles for miles... making and inpact in the world is my goal including world of water ...
And I am still improoving on my self daily here ,its always a journey to get better and better and I want to do this with others ..It makes my journey for fun and fitnes has to be fun for me or its not going to work for me ..if you having fun you wil want to workout and get it done :)

I am in the best shape I have been in ,muscle tone wise and shape wise ,strenghth wise,energy and glow ..But now would like to loose weight as far as really lean up ,I have allot of muscle and muscle weights more then fat but I still want to drop some pounds and change my body even more ,see what I cand do ..On the scale I weight 157 , 5.91/2 so I carry it and don't look like I need to do anything BUT I would like to see scale around 142 ,back where I was 15 years ago before birth of my son ..BUT same time I did not have this tone muscle body and bootie,arms and over all :)..So we will see as we move along here together pushing each other ..

Its not the scale ,but the body changes and if I can get back into the jeans before birth of my son 15 years ago and keep this tone and shapeand my bootie ..BRILLANT :)

I also want to improove on being more consistent in some areas of my life and this tool here of tracking and logging in food ,water and so on will be so helpful for me ,something I have never done before ...A challenge but I am up for it ..I can improove still on diet ,eatting even bettter even though I do eat good to fule my bodyand muscles !! ...

I also still have to dial in my whole set up profile thing ,did not do it correctly with weight loss goals and I will start this journey Monday!

I am so excited to be on this journey with all who join ,to push and support and cheer
We can ask away what for what we need help with and we all can learn and grow and achieve together our desitnation and enjoy the journey most of all

This group was created with heartfelt intetnions to really help people transform their bodies ,lives ,spread health and fitness ,smiles for miles impacting the world

Thank you for allowing me to share my passions to transform peoplewith this group ,thank you for joining me ,I am here to serve you ,bring you tips ,motivation ,fun and more

My current workout program is Brazil Butt Lift with 5 pound ankel weights ,'The Classic program " 6 days a week and I add cardio in as well for extra burning and more sweat and fun at gym or speed walking with weights 1-twice as week )

Love
Evelyne

P.S
I am Canadain ( living now in California ) born in Winnipeg Manitoba ( explains everything on the move right :0)
So welcome all the Canadians ..I LOVE IT EH !!!

The Water Woman
Life Coach
Law Of Attraction Coach
Beach Body Coach
P90X Gradaute
Brazil Butt Lift Graduate
Turbo Jam Gradaute

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good morning Evelyne and thank you for starting this group.

Our Health and Fitness Coordinators at the office have implemented a 12 week summer challenge (which started on May 14th) and some co-workers and I have entered as a group. (Min of 150 min of moderate to vigorous activity per week) I've started with a bang and so far I feel great.

My current weight is 156 lbs and I hope to lose at least 1 dress size by the end of the challenge. My ultimate goal weight is 130 lbs, get toned, lean and strong. I know that with the support of my Team mates and MFP Friends, I will reach my goals, I will succeed!

If anyone in this group is committed to logging in every single day and has a positive attitude, then please do not hesitate to send me a friend request.

Cheers! :drinker:
    Renée
  • stylesolutionsz
    stylesolutionsz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Stephanie and I just joined this group and site today. I owe it to myself to make a positive change and I will starting right here, right now. I believe GOD brought me to this website and this group. I've been wanting to make this change but was so overwhelmed with different information on weigh loss. But now I believe I'm on the right track!
  • Piper923
    Piper923 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Newbie here!! Im excited about this group! I am re-focusing on my weight loss goals and I believe this group will help me along the way!! Thank you!
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am Shawn, I will be working hand and hand with Evelyne to support this group. I will give you all kinds of tips, advice and secrets to the trade. I am very passionate about getting people educated, healthy and feeling good about themselves. I have worked at 7 different gyms and worked with all ages and types, from athletes to a client who had MS and was in a wheelchair. I have studied exercise, nutrition and personal growth for over 20 years. I embrace this opportunity to share, encourage and motivate as many people as possible.

The KEY to getting your body healthier and more in alignment with how you wish for it to look it about changing your lifestyle habits. To think about what you eat BEFORE you eat. To think AHEAD of time about what to eat needs to become a habit. To reprogram your mind to think what can I do TODAY to get in exercise is a habit. To look at yourself and think with love and cut out the HABIT of thinking something negative is a MUST.

I am grateful to assist you in your goals. The group environment works MIRACLES for results because you are NOT alone, we are here for you on your good days and challenging days, we all have them. ;)

Shawn D Muth
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Grad of P90X and P90X2
  • itsmeesh
    itsmeesh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone - I'm Meesh and I have been using MFP for the last week to help keep me honest! I am two months post op from a reconstructive, corrective, upper & lower jaw surgery. I am 5'6 " and was 172 lbs pre-op. I lost 15 lbs in the first 4 weeks of recovery and have been holding pretty steady at 157lbs. I have only been able to exercise in the last 4 weeks, and it has been a very gradual and slow process. I am on a full blended diet, and my taste buds have been funky so I have primarily been eating PB, Choc banana protein shakes. Yes I am tired of them! I hope to be cleared for soft chew foods this week as well as running. I have been walking and more recently spinning (at home not in a class). I have some fears when it comes to adding in new foods- pretty easy to maintain calories when my palette is so limited and my desire to eat is almost nil. My goal long term is to lose another 20-25 lbs. Though that may change as my body changes. Once cleared for running I plan on traing for a half marathon that happens in December, eventually running a marathon next year. Looking forward to finding motivation here!
  • pcrom95
    pcrom95 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Pam. I am on a goal to go from 151 to 125. I know I need a lot of motivation because i seem to fall off the exercise wagon all time. My goal is to stick with tracking both food and excise for a month. I want it to become a habit and so natural.
    I wouldn't really use the word diet with me. But I am trying to stay focus on eating correctly and utilizing portion control. I hope to gain wisdom from everyone in this group and motivation to stick to the tracking.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Katie. In 1996 I weighed 300 pounds. I am now at 181 pounds. my ultimate goal is 135 pounds. one of my first goals for myself is to drink water. make wiser choices in eating.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Lyne, I have 45 lbs to lose to get healthy and feel better. I am currently doing the P90x plus I use my bicycle to go to work and back (that's 8k a day). My goal weight is 170 lbs.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Tracy Marie. I have been on MFP since January and have lost 14 lbs since then. have really switched up my whole health since then. I quit smoking, eat healthy and excercise atleast 6 days a week, if not 7. I have been stuck the last few weeks and not really loosing, know I got to change things up again. I would like to loose 5-10 more pounds... then want to start more then with the lifting. I'm so looking forward to this challenge.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Jules, I'm 47 and have been on MFP for nearly a year.
    Recently I've lost my focus and the weight loss has stopped - I miss the healthy feeling I used to have. So today is my new start - I feel energised and positive!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

:flowerforyou:
  • na25na52
    na25na52 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello new buddies!

My name is Renee'. I joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. My diet is a roller-coaster ride. I weigh a hefty 138 which is the most I've ever weighed! I'm 5 foot nothin', and I'd like to get down to my nice "normal" weight, which is 125. I had been at 119 a couple of years ago, but that was hard to get at. I take medicine which contributes to my crave of carbs, hence, the immense weight gain.

It's so nice to see everyone in the same boat. We can lose weight if we just stick by each other.

Always,

Renee'
    From Hot and Balmy Texas!:bigsmile:
  • SkinnyCiara79
    SkinnyCiara79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ciara. I am brand new to this site and to this group. I have been on lose weight/gain weight cycle for far too long and I'm ready to get serious about getting myself healthy.

I am 5'10" and 180 pounds. My goal is to weigh 145 pounds by Labor Day while rockin' a tone bikini ready body. Lofty? Maybe but I dream big!

I am a working mother of two children......a girl scout leader and am very involved in a charitable organization called Camp Taylor. My life is busy, stressful and I never seem to MAKE the time to exercise. That changes now.

I need to be accoountable in order for me to succeed so here I am!
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Michelle and I've just joined the group.
    I've never been overweight, or anywhere near, but I've spent year feeling uncomfortable with the way I look.
    I'm determined to work on my summer bod and actually feel comfortable in a bikini! I'm trying to work on staying away from junk food and going to the gym at least 4 times a week.
    I think this group is a great. I hope we can all motivate each other!
  • tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Mari and I am looking to eventually get down to my goal weight of 145. That means focusing more on what I eat. Eh, I'm a work in progress. I CrossFit 5 times a week, or I try to, unless life gets in the way. I have two kids that are my inspiration to be the best I can be for them and a wonderfully supportive husband. I know I have the muscle tone underneath, I just need the fat to melt off first!! Feel free to send me friend requests because I firmly believe that the better a base you have for support, the better you will be for YOU. Cheers!