TGIF!

Options
Amara15
Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
Any Skinny Bs have exciting plans this weekend?

Replies

• andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    It's maylong weekend in Canada so just seeing what the weekend's gonna bring, probably some chill time with friends, campfire and a few beers if the weather holds up and maybe a date. :smile:
  • Amara15
    Options
    ohh that sounds fun!
    We have a thing called Go Cincinnati here in Cincinnati this weekend where about 6000 volunteers work on around 300 service projects around the city so I will be doing that with some friends tonight and tomorrow morning. Then I have a wedding shower, an engagement party and hopefully catching up with some old friends that are in town. And my baby sister is staying the weekend with me.
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's my little brother's birthday..... soooo I'll be playing xbox for a majority of saturday evening! LOL... and hopefully a bike ride on Sunday weather permitting.
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    We are having a joint birthday party for my 8 year old and my 6 year old today. We rented an inflatable obstacle course that's 40 feet long for the backyard. I'm sure it will be a blast!! Only problem is its supposed to rain :/
  • MizRik
    Options
    We are having a joint birthday party for my 8 year old and my 6 year old today. We rented an inflatable obstacle course that's 40 feet long for the backyard. I'm sure it will be a blast!! Only problem is its supposed to rain :/

No rain so far! Party was yesterday and it was a blast! Still have the obstacle course till Monday night! Racing through it is one fabulous calorie burn!!
  • CherishQuick
    CherishQuick Posts: 145
    Options
    Rained most of the weekend here in Okinawa, Japan. Kids had fun, even at the beach in overcast weather.
  • Amara15
    Options

No rain so far! Party was yesterday and it was a blast! Still have the obstacle course till Monday night! Racing through it is one fabulous calorie burn!!

That sounds like a blast!!
  • Amara15
    Options
    It's maylong weekend in Canada so just seeing what the weekend's gonna bring, probably some chill time with friends, campfire and a few beers if the weather holds up and maybe a date. :smile:

How did the date go? :drinker:
  • MizRik
    Options

That sounds like a blast!!

It was soooooo much fun!!!