looking for friends

Options
Hi

Im new to the site and still finding my feet - I am 5ft 2.5 and am trying to shift the last 10lbs by eating more / exercising more ... I'd love to have some people to support and motivate me and to support back.

Replies

• kelichik32
    kelichik32 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Kelly and I'm not new to the dieting world :) I've been caring about my weight/getting into shape since my junior year of college, after having been gaining weight over several years. I would love to be support buddies to make sure that both of us have a fantastic Summer, bikinis included!
  • Shawn8216
    Shawn8216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'm soo happy to see someone else say they are 5'2 & 1/2 !! I'm looking to drop about 10 pounds as well .. sending a friend request :) along to kelly!
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Camille :) 5'5 and new to this site. I'd welcome any support!
  • jlohcook
    jlohcook Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and trying to lose that 10 pounds for couple of months, thought I lost some, but got a more accurate weighing scale and realized I haven't moved my weight much....sigh.... Need lots of support here too! Seems to be doing a lot and running out of steam a little.
  • starsandstripes227
    Options
    Hey! Im Bethany, 5'3. Also looking to lose about 10 pounds. request sent!
  • 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and looking to lose about 5 more pounds. I could use some friends and motivation!
  • lsorensen130
    lsorensen130 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this group! All my friends roll their eyes when I say I have 10 pounds to lose! I'm 5'5, SW 133.8, CW 131.8, GW 120! And I want that 120 to be all muscle! I'm all about being fit, not just skinny. Please friend me so I know I can gripe to people who won't roll their eyes when I talk about losing weight and getting stronger!
  • N_Bridgeman
    N_Bridgeman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just found this group! Great to see a lot of people with similar goals. I am 5'6" and have almost reached my goal weight, once I reach my goal its just about toning up and getting to be all muscle. I also am sick of the eye-rollers! Great to meet you all. Feel free to add me too :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im new to the site and still finding my feet - I am 5ft 2.5 and am trying to shift the last 10lbs by eating more / exercising more ... I'd love to have some people to support and motivate me and to support back.

Hey there
    feel free to add me. I am 5 foot 2, 27 yrs old and currently weigh 135lbs. Looking for buddies xxx