Weight Recorders

Amazon_Who
Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
I am an Assistant Weight Recorder and want to be a helpful as I can. What do you like in a Weight Recorder?

Replies

• lckauffman
    lckauffman Posts: 15 Member
    I like someone who will encourage and support me even when I am having a rough patch. I like a smile , joy, cheerfulness all those positive things when you are not feeling so positive yourself. I bet you will do great.:flowerforyou:
  • chaubner008
    chaubner008 Posts: 32 Member
    The asst at my chapter is Super Reliable, helps me setup and take down the digital scale, records in the binder and in folks personal trackers. That stuff alone is a huge help! Not to mention she is a long standing KOPS so that alone is a great source for inspiration...I think just helping to know some of the rules a bit and protocol for certain things is important and that way what I may not know exactly we figure out together and being positive and a good role model.. Good luck, you will be a great asst and btw good for you for signin up. People who are involved are generally more successful, you get out what u put in,
  • Being able to encourage others. to let them know that their weight does not define them. :flowerforyou:

TOPS 54 NY