Introductions!

Options
sarahkatara
sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
Hey guys! So I'm Sarah, and it's great to meet you all. I'm going to be back soon to finish writing my introduction but in the meantime, I want to hear from you!

(There are other BodyRock groups but this is just the one I'm starting for those who want to start with me on Monday. A few of my friends wanted to do this too, so I wanted to make sure we all had one place to go! :flowerforyou: )

Replies

• super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ree!
    My hobbies include listening to music, lying in bed and being on my ipod/computer. Or all three of them together.... I also like to rollerblade but only if it's sunny, which is not often -_- not sure what else to write... I play a lot of sports haha :laugh:

P.S Sorry if that was a bit puny my mind has gone blank...

P.P.S I have an athletics competition on Tuesday so is it alright if I start on either Tue or Wed because I don't particularly want my muscles to be aching while hurdling or throwing a large object ahaha :ohwell:
  • rayahmarie333
    rayahmarie333 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm pretty new to MFP even though I've been a member since Jan. 2012. I've just started logging in everyday and exercising regularly. I'd love to do BodyRock, but I'm not sure I can due to my joint problems (osteoarthritus in my knees and an old injury to neck/back) - all of which is painful when I do certain movements/exercises. I'm not sure I'll be starting BodyRock right now. I'm going to check out more of the workouts first before I begin. I've been visiting their web site and I'd like to still check in with this group to see how you all will be doing with it. Good luck to everyone!:smile:
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I was out of town until today :). I'm Beth, I am starting body rock today :). It's hard as heck! I'll get to posting my test results in a few minutes as I just got home from work and haven't gotten around to doing much yet.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I was out of town until today :). I'm Beth, I am starting body rock today :). It's hard as heck! I'll get to posting my test results in a few minutes as I just got home from work and haven't gotten around to doing much yet.

Hey Beth! I'm glad you're joining me :) i'm just on day 2 so you're not behind. i can't wait to see your scores!!! you're going to love the routines. i'll post a new one soon :)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Mandy. I love bodyrock and do it a couple times a week. I really want to get more into it though! I love that they are doing real time now. I get discouraged by not having ANY of the equipment but I know I can do it without.
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Natalia. I really want to get into BR. I have my interval timer but like most have said, the site is confusing. I'm fairly active but I wouldn't say I'm at the advanced level. I have a lot of weight to lose and I love interval training. Need the encouragement and want the results. Looking forward to sharing with all of you.

One question, is there a website where I can print the BR workouts?

Thanks.
  • amorrow27
    amorrow27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Alicia and I'm on my third day of BR. Life gets busy and I love that the workouts are quick but SUPER intense. Hoping to really tone up and see some definition.