Pretty Positive

Options
SarieCherries
SarieCherries Posts: 23 Member
So after a few days of upping my calories and seeing some initial weight gain, this morning I weighed as much as I did before I increased me calories. I left it all in the gym last night, did Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and some heavy lifting afterwards and slept like a baby.

I feel like this might just be the right way to do this! Excited to see what results I can get by fueling my body and working out HARD. Bring it on, body. We got this.

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    That's great! Love you attitude too :D
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • SarieCherries
    Options
    This morning I saw my lowest weight since joining MFP AND my lowest weight in MONTHS and MONTHS! My body loves FUEL!!!
  • hill_dilley
    hill_dilley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This morning I saw my lowest weight since joining MFP AND my lowest weight in MONTHS and MONTHS! My body loves FUEL!!!

That is Fantastic - Well Done!

Only on day 4 here so this addresses any nagging doubts!

:-)

Liz
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    How long has it taken you? I haven't gone on the scale as I can see ive gained just by looking.
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • SarieCherries
    Options
    How long has it taken you? I haven't gone on the scale as I can see ive gained just by looking.

I was only on a deficit diet for 30 days (tracking on MFP - probably a little more before then as well, just sucked into the eat less, workout more mentality) before good math opened my eyes so I didn't see much initial gain, but in the week that I've upped my calories, I've seen a downward trend! This morning the scale was back up, but since I didn't eat 7000 calories over my TDEE I knew it wasn't fat gains, just likely water from salty dinner.

The math is sound, trust the system. Fuel your body, work out hard, your body will thank you in kind!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Great job!!