STRONG and WELL FED!!

Options
SarieCherries
SarieCherries Posts: 23 Member
I just bench pressed 100 lbs SIX time tonight! Granted it was on easy mode on a machine with my husband spotting/helping but I DID IT! This from the gal who before could only say "Yeah, I can bench the bar!"

I love feeling strong and fueled!

What kind of fitness victories have you had recently?

Replies

• justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! WTG girl!!!

My fitness victory is doing week 5 of the c25k on my dirt road that is very soft and hilly.I can actually run it at a nice 5-6mph and feel pretty good.
  • SarieCherries
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Get it, Razz!! Running + hills + soft dirt = BOSS LEVEL!! Great job!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!

I just went from a 22/24 to an 18/20 so I'm happy with that. I did seven loads of laundry by hand before my arms gave out- used to be two loads would wear me out.
  • Evelynandchris
    Evelynandchris Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, 100lbs, that is awesome! I am not on the lowest weight on the arm weight machines at the gym anymore. I really push myself each time to see if I can move up, and I am! Way to go!
  • SarieCherries
    Options
    LOVE IT!

I just went from a 22/24 to an 18/20 so I'm happy with that. I did seven loads of laundry by hand before my arms gave out- used to be two loads would wear me out.

Now that's STRENGTH!! I love feats of practical strength! It really shows how all of our hard work is paying off!
  • SarieCherries
    Options
    Wow, 100lbs, that is awesome! I am not on the lowest weight on the arm weight machines at the gym anymore. I really push myself each time to see if I can move up, and I am! Way to go!

Good for you pushing yourself! You're a BOSS! Get it! :D