Count me in!

Options
This is my first week on my fitness pal, and my first group. I like the way you think! 100 jumping jacks and 30 crunches - Done! Thanks for starting this group; small goals help me so much to stay on track. :)

Replies

• holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thank you for joining! I am very excited! Let's all keep coming back and daily reporting on our jacks and crunches, and lets think of a great small challenge for next time!
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    just joined the group...the motto caught my eye! def the exact words i tell myself every day! i'm focused on being healthy. yes, i need to lose some weight, but i'm not trying to be a beanpole. we get one body here on earth and i just want to take care of mine as best i can :)
  • B_Running
    B_Running Posts: 158
    Options
    Jb8,

I liked how you said, "we get one body here on earth and i just want to take care of mine as best i can." That's a simple yet inspiring concept to keep in mind -- especially when I know that overindulging/bordem-eating/binge eating only harms my body (and my mind).

Thanks for the Thinspiration! : )
  • hlawry83
    hlawry83 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am so excited to have a group of people who know and live with the same struggles as I do. I don't feel as alone now. Holly3585 thank you so much for starting this group!!!