Level? Weight loss, Loss of inches, Change in appearance?

Options
BridgettBZ
BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
Just curious where everyone is at... I know most of you are starting level 3...

Replies

• jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I started level 3 on Sunday. Level 3 is pretty tough to me. Have to modify a few moves and the jumping moves wear me the heck out. I can't believe I am in the home stretch with this thing! It's pretty exciting.

I re-measured at 11 days when I started level 2 but have not re-measured again. I'm just going to wait until the end. I have lost a couple of pounds in the last week and half. And being my neurotic self and weighing everyday it's still going down. I am back in dress pants that I haven't worn since last year at this time...before I starting putting on weight with my pregnancy. Some jeans though are still a little tight. My belly has definitely trimmed down since beginning the 30 DS...that is where I can see the most changes. Granted I don't have a six pack yet. :)

How are you doing? What level are you on now?
  • ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 today and WHOA that's hard lol. I had to modify a lot and had to take a breather a few times. I have definitely saw results and I too cant believe I am this close to finishing. Cant wait to take measurements. 9 more days!!!
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    CONGRATS to both of you!! Can't wait to hear your final results :)

I started level 1 on May 10th and with time and everything I'm able to do the work out 4-5 times a week. I hope to start level 2 tomorrow... I've increased the weights I'm using in level 1 thou. Only bad part is that level 1 has brought back some prior knee issues so I'm kind of taking it easy on some of the moves. I honestly think it's those darn jumping jacks that started it up again :( not giving up thou!

I notice changes already especially in my stomach area... I took measurements in the beginning and also again on Saturday. Measurements show big changes but I don't know if that's because I didn't measure correctly...
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've lost a few inches and about 7lbs so far. I'm on L2D8 and getting very nervous about starting Level 3!!
  • jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    I've lost 3+ inches and 3 lbs but don't really see any difference but still worth doing!!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 today. I haven't had this much pain, aside from my usual knee pain, since I started the Shred. I am very happy with the results! I'm going to have to wrap this up with just 5 or 6 days of level three so I will post before and after pictures on Friday.
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    Awesome job to all of you!! It's amazing what 20 minutes of "torture" can do!! :)
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Just finished Day 4 of Level 3 - Day 4 of each level is always the hardest for me, glad to have pushed through it already. So far, I haven't lost any lbs, I'll take some measurements at the end. I have noticed that my endurance level has increased and I have more energy for my other work outs (Zumba, stairs, etc). Some of my weight is definitely shifting as my jeans are a little looser around the waist.

Keep up the good work everyone! YOU CAN DO IT!

Be Consistant, No Excuses, Get Results!!!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I can tell my endurance has improved as well. I'm not having to modify as many of the moves. I can't wait to take my measurements again next week. Glad everyone is sticking with it! :)