Daily Accountability Thread

Options
13»

Replies

• Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi,

New to this group, really need help/advise - my wedding is in 52 Days - June 30th, i have my dress and mostly everything is done but small details (which of course the devil is in the detailsd) is still pending but i will find a way to has thru. My 2nd dress fitting is at the end of this month and will have 2 more after that before the big day. Goal is to lose 5kgs (approximately 11lbs) in less than 2 months. Heres the catch, I work like 10-14hrs a day + wedding details + home remodeling projects which need to be done before the wedding as we will have a lot of guests flying in + alot of family/friends/collegues (200-250 guests approx) so I need to look AMAZING but I have zero time for workouts. Made it to the gym yesterday and my trainer sent me home becuase I almost fainted on the treadmill (he said, your too tired and this is counter productive) please help!!

Current weight: 58.3kg / 128lbs
    Goal weight: 53-54kg / 116lbs or at least to 118lbs

WE CAN ALL DO IT TOGETHER!!!
  • Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    :happy: you dont have much to go! keep at it!!
  • MrsLeibas
    MrsLeibas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi,

New to this group, really need help/advise - my wedding is in 52 Days - June 30th, i have my dress and mostly everything is done but small details (which of course the devil is in the detailsd) is still pending but i will find a way to has thru. My 2nd dress fitting is at the end of this month and will have 2 more after that before the big day. Goal is to lose 5kgs (approximately 11lbs) in less than 2 months. Heres the catch, I work like 10-14hrs a day + wedding details + home remodeling projects which need to be done before the wedding as we will have a lot of guests flying in + alot of family/friends/collegues (200-250 guests approx) so I need to look AMAZING but I have zero time for workouts. Made it to the gym yesterday and my trainer sent me home becuase I almost fainted on the treadmill (he said, your too tired and this is counter productive) please help!!

Current weight: 58.3kg / 128lbs
    Goal weight: 53-54kg / 116lbs or at least to 118lbs

WE CAN ALL DO IT TOGETHER!!!

I can't say I have anything great that will help, but what I can say is that I'm in the same boat except a smaller wedding but we are building a house. Our wedding is October 6th and we are supposed to close on the house on October 18th! I sometimes think ... what I was I thinking!!

But here is what I have been doing and plan to try to get better at:
    1) watch my calories closely but not beat myself up for going over ... that just causes more stress and I'm a stress eater.
    2) try to schedule my days so I know what I need to accomplish (have to be realistic though) and try to stick to that scheduled.
    3) I work 12 hour days and don't workout on those days ... but on my days off I try to get a good burn in and on the days I work I'm careful with my calories.
    4) overall remember that although the wedding is your goal right now, it's really a life long journey about you being healthy and that's the really imporant goal!

Good luck!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I realized I haven't been around here for a while. I started New Rules of Lifting for Women last week and I am pretty sore but feeling pretty strong as well. It is weird to cut back on cardio and focus on weight training but hey if it gives me the body I want I am all for it! Today I am super sore from lifting yesterday. Instead of killing my shoulders and doing spin I am going to take care of groceries and go for a walk after dinner! booya this bride is about to be hot for my september 14th wedding! I just bought my reception and bridal shower dresses, I would almost be excited if I had to return 1 or both because I lost so much eheh but they are super hot for now!
  • MrsLeibas
    MrsLeibas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well today was weigh in day and even though I haven't posted daily for accountability, today's update is that I've officially gotten to 10 pounds lost. Actually 10.8 pounds as of this morning! I'm excited to be able to say it's 10 pounds but I'm looking forward to next week's weigh in when I can say good bye to the 180s ... I'm looking forward to the 170s and hopefully the 160s by the time of the our wedding on October 6th!

Here's a question though, once you start your dress fittings do you go to a holding pattern (trying to keep your weight the same) until after the wedding? Just wondering what others are planning on doing because once they alter the dress if I continue to lose won't that mean it will be too big on the wedding day? I'm kind of confused on this!