I did it!!!

Options
jbrookeh
jbrookeh Posts: 38 Member
Just completed W5D3!!! I can't believe it! I have repeated weeks here and there but I can't believe that 2 months ago, I couldn't run 60 sec without thinking I was dying!!!! My running partner and I literally yelled and did a high five in the middle of the road. Something about the little lady's voice coming on and telling us to begin our cool down made me want to keep going. We just celebrated by doing our cool down plus an extra 15 minutes of walking. Can I call myself a runner yet? Hmmm...the jury is still out but man did it feel great!

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I really think W5D3 is a tipping point!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! keep up the great work..
  • jbrookeh
    jbrookeh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • TiffanyAching
    TiffanyAching Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    yeah!!!! i just did it this morning and am veh happy too :drinker: well done!
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had the 20 minute run coming up on Thursday so I set out this morning for today's run feeling really good about things. I felt like I had been running for awhile and looked down at my app which I apparently didn't take off of "pause". So I figured I would just keep going and see what happened. I actually ran for 25 minutes! I am so amazed at how far I've come and excited for my first 5K next month! Congrats to all of you...WE CAN DO THIS!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!!!