New & Motivated to Win!

Hi everyone, I am an Aussie from Victoria and have just started my journey yesterday and have a long way to go. I have been reading the blogs etc and find them all inspirational. I have tried to loose weight many times in the past without success but feel motivated this time to succeed. I have decided that it is well and truly time to start eating healthy and get fit before it is too late. So starting yesterday I am on a mission to change my lifestyle that will now include a good healthy eating plan and plenty of exercise. Hopefully the weight loss will also happen along the way. Here goes !!!!!!

P.S. I posted this in another area as well as I am a bit lost and haven't found my way around the site yet. My apologies if I have doubled up.

Replies

• medlicott68
    medlicott68 Posts: 35
    Good luck on your journey. I'm sure you will find MFP very helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. (I'm also a Victorian)
  • SusyQ59
    SusyQ59 Posts: 6
    Thanks so much for your support!
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Wishing you all the best on your journey. Feel free to add me. My diary is open you are more than welcome to have a look. I used to live in Melbourne but now live in Toronto.
  • SusyQ59
    Thanks Kupe!
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Hi I'm Jenni. Welcome and I'm always happy to meet new friends.
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Hi Im a south Ozie just out of Adelaide. Sent you a request so we can support each other :) Best of luck
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Welcome!! Good luck on this amazing journey! (:

I'm currently living on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 179 Member
    Hi, I'm from NSW, I'll send you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • SusyQ59
    Thanks Meg. No doubt it's a lot warmer up there than it is down here in freezing Melbourne!