May 21st Weigh In

Options
mom2mozart
mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
I maintained this week. Not a great week in terms of eating. End of the school year luncheon on Thursday, my birthday was Friday and my son had a game that kept us out late - which forced us to eat out, Saturday we spent the day at the ball field (which was unexpected) and Saturday afternoon/evening we went to a party for my son to celebrate winning the World Series of Lilttle League, Sunday I took my boys shopping and we ate out... Too much salt, too much eating out... I worked out a ton this week... Hoping that I'm gaining some muscle - I can see some difference in my arms and legs. Last week 149. Current 149. Goal 145.

Replies

• vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    May 14th: 153
    May 21st : 151.2
    Weight loss: -1.8

I would like to weigh 150 by the end of this challenge. My starting weight on April 2nd was 162.5 and I'm very satisfied with my weight loss thus far. But still ready to weigh in strong for our last login in! Here's to hoping for a 1.2 pound loss next week.
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well, I am the same as last week 188. But I have lost .5 an inch off my arms and waist. And jeans that didn't fit a week ago fit now! This weekend is going to be a killer! 6 Weddings in one weekend. I am a little scared, but it all comes together in the end. I will be getting lots of exercise in this weekend and I am sure I am gaining muscle. Great job to you all!!!
  • slleeper68
    slleeper68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5/14 weight: 191.3

5/21 weight: 188.3

Down three pounds. Been working alot and haven't been able to eat like I should be not a good thing, plus i haven't been able to exercise. I'll take the loss. Just not sure what is going to happen when I start consuming the calories I should, YIKES!! Keep up all your hard work..... you are all amazing!! I hope you all have a wonderful week.......
  • starmaid
    starmaid Posts: 7
    Options
    5/21 weight: 218.4....goal achieved!!!