130 to 120, looking for friends with similar goals

Options
wayhaps
wayhaps Posts: 13 Member
Hello, ladies! As the title states, I am currently at about 130 lbs trying to reach about 120 (depending on how I feel as I make progress). A lot of my friends on here are a lot heavier, so I would like to find some new friends so I can realistic inspiration from diaries, etc. My main goal is to get my tighter jeans to fit better.

I may or may not check this actual post to respond, but I do log on most days and like to read other people's diaries. Please send me a friend request if you are interested!

Replies

• jac264
    jac264 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I am currently fluctuating between 123 and 126 and looking to get to 120
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I'm the same height as jac264 and range from 118-123...apparently she's better at maintaining then me lol (delta 3 vs 5)
  • jackievarg
    jackievarg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, well i am 140 i want 130 and these last pounds are so hard. Need motivation any ideas:smile:
  • anonvl
    anonvl Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey, I'm trying to go from 137 to 122. I'm 21 and 5ft 4. Feel free to add me
  • klgfrog92
    klgfrog92 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am currently 133 wanting to get in the mid to low 120's range. I am also 5"5, so anyone similar or not feel free to add me, I will do the same :) I'm new and trying to make friends!
  • misspgreenwood
    Options
    hi,

I'm 119 aiming to 112- would love to get some friends in the same range so will add people if thats ok
  • Shawn8216
    Shawn8216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    heyy i'm about 123-126 and aiming to get between 112-115 again .. anyone around there, definitely feel free to add! :)
  • artsyalice
    artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me! I'm 133 and looking to get into the mid 120s
  • wayhaps
    wayhaps Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for the adds! It really makes a difference to see people who are at or around my goal weight (or who are working on getting there as well).
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm around 125 lbs so feel free to add me guys!
  • 20minutemom
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 130(ish) looking to be 120(ish) and more toned after having a baby (1.5 years old now and I still haven't lost that last 10!). Want to get in better shape before another pregnancy. Add me if you like!
  • aeroback
    aeroback Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's me too! I started 3 weeks ago at 134 and now at 127. Trying to get back to my pre- kids 'hooters girl' weight, although NEVER getting into that outfit ever again! Would like 120
  • AnnaBoBanana
    AnnaBoBanana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 5'11 and 144 lbs. I'm trying to maintain, tone up, and increase my cardio. Feel free to add me if you have similar goals!
  • Audrey403
    Audrey403 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'.75"
    Looking to get mure muscle less fat, and stay in 120's
    Add me :-)
  • travellernikki
    travellernikki Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2' and 130 pounds. Looking to get to 125 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I'm 5'7", 127 lbs with a small frame. I am not really wanting to lose any more weight but wouldn't mind making it to 125. I am here to get healthier and tone up. I have sent a few friend requests on this thread but anyone else feel free to add me.
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me too. I am working towards my 10 year reunion this year. Graduation I was 120, and I ran all the time. I am 131.2 right now, Down from 148.8 from December ...... Dieing to get back into the 120s before July 27th!
  • deedlit90
    deedlit90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 140, looking to go down to 130, so add me as well if you want! I know I can basically eat OK (just about!) but it's the exercise that I fall down with. Gonna really push it over this summer as have an amazing holiday to go on in Nov and want to look as good as possible!!
  • gmgrink
    gmgrink Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 133 looking to get to 120-125. Send me a message and add me if you'd like :)
  • hutchy90
    hutchy90 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Amanda from London, Ontario. I'm 5'7 and I'm bouncing around 150lbs - 155lbs, which seems like a lot, but I don't look heavy/overweight at all, and never have! Either I hold weight really evenly, or I just carry more muscle than fat. My bodyfat is probably around %19-%21. I dont really have a goal "weight", but I would love to try to bring my BF% down to about 17-18% to really show off my muscle underneath! I'm assuming that is probably about 10-15 lbs away for me (between 135-140lbs-- approximate goal weight!).

I'm trying to keep my diet as clean as possible with lots of protein! Five to six small meal per day, cardio as often as I can (usally ends up being 3-4 times per week at 15-25 minutes per session <--- wanting to increase that!) and strength training 4-5 times per week as well!

I'm a single mama of a 4 year old boy, and I work 2 part-time jobs.. One of which is a security job - with a rotating schedule. Which means I work nights, then days then a night - and causes me to lose a lot of sleep! (4 year olds do NOT sleep during the day when you want to, lol). Which I believe is one of my biggest barriers. After all, the more you sleep, the less you eat. And being tired all the time causes me to crave CARBS in order to keep my body going!

Anyways, I would absolutely love for anyone with any similar goals, or qualities in mind to help motivate me and vice versa! Oh, and I love reading blogs, so let me know if you have one, or if you like to blog on MFP.

Nice to meet you all!

:happy: CHEERS!