ARE YOU READY!!!!! MY NO SCALE FAMILY

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I know it seems like I forgot about my NO SCALERS!! I guess it is because I hate the scale and I don't watch it or look forward to seeing it or steping on it ever....We have our weigh in coming soon and wanted to know what you think.. Do you think that you will be up/down...Have you loss so many inches that the scale doesn't really matter to much anymore? Did it give you a drive or inner beast to work harder? I would like to hear these things from you!!! Myself...I am not looking forward to eat not for gain or loss but simply because I am so about eating better and working out..not worried about it anymore and I am at goal...So I guess that makes a huge difference....So...I will be happy either way.... ALSO I will be cheering all of you on...For those pds off....Looking forward to you participating in the next challenge......

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    NOt ready...lol but Im in it to win it. Learning that I lose more inches than weight, but would love to see the 170s :)
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!! I know I lost SOMETHING, don't know if I've hit ONEderland like I was hoping for but I'll be happy with any loss...esp.because I'm still figuring out this 'eating back my calories' thing! It was such a liberating experience to not step on the scale every day but because I'm still looking for a big loss, I am curious!! It def. gave me CRAZY drive to push even harder for a nice loss.Like I told you Steph...just want to let everyone else know that I'll be weighing in on Friday instead of Monday due to Anniversary celebration over the weekend. ;-)
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hello, I have a confession. I jump on the scale this morning.. And found that I'm down four pounds.. I did good, for the last time I was on a scale was the first of April.. So with that being said, im still looking forward to another loss, maybe a pound or two or more!! <wishful thinking, :-)> but whatever it shows ima take it and keep moving.. For the scale doesn't determine nor define ME!!!
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Wellll......I took an oath Sooooo I'm bck I thght I forfeited when I tried portion control n stopped counting...but I'm back logging...") It's no longer important in #'s Hubby noticed n I have too Sooo I'm good whether up or down..") I feel better n my clothes are fitting better.")Thnx gang!!
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am still in and I am very much looking forward to the weigh in next Friday. I was aiming for a 10 pound loss because I am still at the beginning of my journey and I have so very far to go and so much weight to lose. I lost 14 pounds last month and this month I know I lost a pant size which felt AMAZING so I am just hoping the pounds came off with it. If not I still feel great about being down another size and fitting into pants I havent worn in two years!! Good luck to you all!
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds this month of May!! That is what I aimed at!! Hope everyone else did just as well!