Cardio 3

Options
Yikes! Fast and furious - quick, intense intervals (crab kicks? - "A" for effort, but I have a whole month to work on those). I was dripping sweat by the second interval and had to keep myself from spitting like a baseball player a couple of times. This workout brings out the animal in you. I hope this melts some serious fat, that's what will make it worth it.

Reminding myself that if I were going to drop dead from Jillian's workouts, it probably would have happened by now.

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Cardio 3 for the first time tonight.... I liked Cardio 2, but I haven't been liking the last few workouts (Hated 7.. 8 was okay.. 9 wasn't my favorite..). Maybe it's because they're getting harder. lol
  • kath092010
    kath092010 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just did Cardio 3 and OMG! this is quite of a workout for the insane! but I LOVE IT! I might stay a little longer on week 9 and 10 but it is so worth it!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Love cardio 3! Definitely a love/hate relationship with rockstar jumps
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am repeating week 7/8 for a third time next week, so it'll be a good week before I start Phase 3. Are the intervals 30 seconds in Cardio 3, like Cardio 2? I feel like I can do almost anything for 30 seconds. I, too, really like the rockstar jumps...although if that interval is "book-ended" by two other gnarly exercises, I might not love them so much.

I agree with the previous poster. I have a love-hate relationship with workouts 7 & 8. At least with workout 7, I know the first interval is the hardest for me and once that's over, the rest is "tough" but not as bad. Likewise in workout 8, interval 3 (with the crescent pose with deltoid raises, into weighted Warrior 3 pose) is the hardest (quite honestly, it's the hardest interval of ANY workout in this program I've encountered thus far). I know that once that one is over, I only have one more set of intervals/circuits.

I, unfortunately, have not been eating great for the past few weeks. My phase 1 results were great, but I've been losing and gaining the same pound the last 4 weeks. I need to tighten up my eating this next week and move into Phase 3 strong. The one area I'm most proud of is that I have not missed a single workout yet (and I've added some extra cardio here and there).
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I adore cardio 3! The intervals are 20 seconds, and I can do ANYTHING for 20 seconds!! *lol*
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I adore cardio 3! The intervals are 20 seconds, and I can do ANYTHING for 20 seconds!! *lol*

20 seconds? Awesome...I can do that!