Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Goals

2»

Replies

• SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    I desperately need to get back on track for my mini goals and motivation! I have been maintaining a work out schedule but my eating has been crap lately.

My June goals are:

* start 30 day shred with FB crew
    * drink 8+ glasses of water each day
    * 3 x 30 second planks each day for a week, doubling up each week
    * maintain 5 days of 45mins+ of intentional workouts (videos, gym time etc...I love my family walks & baseball practice but I would do those anyway)
    * keep inside my calories 6 days a week allowing for one "cheat" day
  • ngottstein
    ngottstein Posts: 62
    I desperately need to get back on track for my mini goals and motivation! I have been maintaining a work out schedule but my eating has been crap lately.

My June goals are:

* start 30 day shred with FB crew
    * drink 8+ glasses of water each day
    * 3 x 30 second planks each day for a week, doubling up each week
    * maintain 5 days of 45mins+ of intentional workouts (videos, gym time etc...I love my family walks & baseball practice but I would do those anyway)
    * keep inside my calories 6 days a week allowing for one "cheat" day

Those are great goals! I wasn't sure if anyone was still active with this group so glad to see you on here. I am bad about making mini goals in writing but have set a few:

Started C25K training last week - run/walk 3 days a week
    On 2 of my off days I did "boot camp" type work out - 30-45 mins of calisthenic type exercises - kicks my butt!
    Found a 10 min yoga routine to work inner thighs that I can do anytime, anywhere!
    Trying not eat my exercise calories - hoping this will get my weight loss going again since I have stalled the past 2 months!

Good luck & have a great week!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Hey everyone in the "In it to Win it" I have been missing in action. I had a pretty low moment but I am back. If you would like to continue the journey, write down your goals here :heart: Here are my goals for this week:
    1. Drink 80+ ounces of water
    2. Exercise 3 days a week in running, Tuesday am, Thursday pm and Saturday am
    3. Stay on program with my Lindora menu
    Have a great week and see you on Friday weigh in!!!
    Ciao:flowerforyou:
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    So I must admit I wrote down my goals on here a couple of weeks ago and never looked at them again :ohwell:

But I am slowly gaining control over my life style again and I AM IN IT TO WIN IT! :drinker: lol

I have to set realistic goals ...ones I am able to achieve and continue to build on.

Thank you to OCRUNNER for tracking me down and holding me accountable!

This week June 11th- 17th goals are:

Monday - Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, coach T Ball & 3 Pitch (2.5hrs)
    Tuesday- Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Yoga at noon (1hr)
    Wednesday - Eat Food regularlEat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, coach T Ball & 3 Pitch (2.5hrs)
    Thursday - Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Yoga at Supper (1hr)
    Friday- Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Turbo Jam (20-45mins)
    Saturday - Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water , Cardio at the gym (1hr)
    Sunday- Eat Food regularly....not junk, drink 8 glasses of water, Strength day at the gym (1hr)

Thursday -
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,687 Member
    I'm Back!!!!!!

Kind of late for the weekly goals, but here goes:

1.) Five workout days, two rest days this week.
    2.) Water, at the minimum 8 glasses
    3.) Would like to lose a pound, but my aggressive goal is for two pounds.
    4.)NET 1200 calories each day
  • ocrunner11
    I'm Back!!!!!!

Kind of late for the weekly goals, but here goes:

1.) Five workout days, two rest days this week.
    2.) Water, at the minimum 8 glasses
    3.) Would like to lose a pound, but my aggressive goal is for two pounds.
    4.)NET 1200 calories each day
    Welcome!!!!!!! We are In it to Win It!!! So very proud of you :heart: :flowerforyou: Lets beat this game.... Game On!!! In it to Win It!!!
  • ocrunner11
    Happy Monday here are my weekly goals that is going to keep me going in the lose weight path :
    1. Drink 2 (52 oz) water or non-calorie drink a day
    2. Run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to get my mileage in
    3. Add one day of Spin Monday mornings at 9:15am as a cross training for running
    4. Be thankful each day for all the blessing that come my way, especially when I stay on program.
    Focus and positive attitude Wins the Day!!
    Ciao:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    Manage to stick (loosely) to my goals last week. Water wasn't up to par and I ate some junk ...but I stayed within my calories more than not and got lots of physical activity in.
    This week I will work on getting my water back up.
    2 nights of baseball (2hrs)
    2 days of yoga (1hrs
    2 gym days (1.5- 2 hrs)
    Plus I have a Walk-a-thon/ Opening day for ball that will include 4.5hrs of running around with my 52 kids :)
  • ocrunner11
    Manage to stick (loosely) to my goals last week. Water wasn't up to par and I ate some junk ...but I stayed within my calories more than not and got lots of physical activity in.
    This week I will work on getting my water back up.
    2 nights of baseball (2hrs)
    2 days of yoga (1hrs
    2 gym days (1.5- 2 hrs)
    Plus I have a Walk-a-thon/ Opening day for ball that will include 4.5hrs of running around with my 52 kids :)
    Very nice Plan!!! I am very proud of you, stay focused, positive and motivated, you will Win the Week. :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Good morning I am up for the challenge. This site keeps me positive and focused!!! Here are my successful tips for the week to help me reach my goal weight:
    1. Drink 2 50 oz bottles of water
    2. Exercise 5 days this week, Monday and Wednesday Spin Class and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Running.
    3. Journal and write everything down on my eating plan. Read a chapter in the Lindora book a day to help me with my program.

Enjoy the Week :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Good morning, I have been off on a much needed vacations, I am up for the challenge to get back on program. This site keeps me positive and focused!!! Here are my successful tips for the week to help me reach my goal weight:
    1. Drink 2 50 oz bottles of water
    2. Exercise 5 days this week, Monday and Wednesday Spin Class and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Running.
    3. Journal and write everything down on my eating plan. Read a chapter in the Lindora book a day to help me with my program.

Enjoy the Week
  • ocrunner11
    Good morning In It to Win It Team,
    I have three goals to make my week work for me, here is my list:
    1. Drink 2 50oz of water a day
    2. Exercise Monday and Friday with Spin class
    3. Run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning
    Stay focused, positive and upbeat this week. I have a few challenges to overcome and with Grace from Above I will do it!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart: Have a great week!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    These summer days are passing so quickly it feels like I can hardly keep up :glasses:

I am still playing ball with the kids 2hours a night twice a week.
    I have been doing my best to get to yoga class once a week and have recently started a new class -BOSU. It is a core building class based on stability/balance and although I didn't find it very driven cardio wise I feel the burn when I'm finished :noway:
    Getting in to the gym to do my regular weekend routine has been a challenge with so many activities happening on Saturdays --- but although I am not "intentionally working out" I know I have to be burning calories because I haven't sat down in what feels like weeks lol.
    I have been paying better attention to calories consumed though and making wiser choices for the most part.....but I want to lead a healthy BALANCED life so I will not lie I have most certainly indulged on occassion.

I hope you are all doing well and feeling good about your own personal challenges :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    These summer days are passing so quickly it feels like I can hardly keep up :glasses:

I am still playing ball with the kids 2hours a night twice a week.
    I have been doing my best to get to yoga class once a week and have recently started a new class -BOSU. It is a core building class based on stability/balance and although I didn't find it very driven cardio wise I feel the burn when I'm finished :noway:
    Getting in to the gym to do my regular weekend routine has been a challenge with so many activities happening on Saturdays --- but although I am not "intentionally working out" I know I have to be burning calories because I haven't sat down in what feels like weeks lol.
    I have been paying better attention to calories consumed though and making wiser choices for the most part.....but I want to lead a healthy BALANCED life so I will not lie I have most certainly indulged on occassion.

I hope you are all doing well and feeling good about your own personal challenges :flowerforyou:
    I love the word BALANCED, and with each day you will get there. Stay focused on your goals, I know you can do it! Enjoy the day! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: