New Member...Short Intro

Options
HI! My name is Tia and I am 31 years old. I live in MD with my husband. I am currently about 150+ lbs overweight so my journey is long but my determination will get me there. I love all things beauty (hair, nails, makeup, skincare, shoes, clothes, accessories) so while I am an Admin.Asst in a higher learning institution during the day I am a freelance makeup artist and striving beauty blogger/vlogger as well. Since I take care of my outside so well it is time that I take care of my temple as a whole. I can't wait to get to know you ladies!!!!

Replies

• Beautifullymade1985
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Happy Weight Loss Journey.
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    heyy girlie! I hope you have a successful journey, I also have quite a way to go to reach a healthy weight.
  • Nekiyya
    Nekiyya Posts: 6
    Options
    hello, i am new as well as of yesterday new. i live in MD. I am looking for new friends who can motivate me and share stories. We all need a support system. I have long term goals of getting healthy and staying healthy. I like to motivate and receive motivation. I started my natural hair journey 1 year ago and loving it. It's time to transition this body. I am sending you a friend request and hopfully we can keep each other posted. thanks,
  • daughteroftheking84
    Options
    Hi Tia!! Wishing u much success in your weight loss journey!
  • Nekiyya
    Nekiyya Posts: 6
    Options
    Let's do this together.
  • Tarale1
    Tarale1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a lot of success Tia!!!
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello and welcome....