BEACH BUMS WEEK 7 WEIGH IN

Options
Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hi Team!

It's time to face the scale again! I hope you all had a great week and made healthy changes along the way!

I would like for us to extend a warm WELCOME to LEIGHANNAMS this week! Please welcome her to the group!

I would also like to cheer STRONGGWEN & TIFFANYF1014 on their hard work for our team during this week's challenge!!

Good luck everyone!!

Jen

Replies

• LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    Hello Beach Bums! :smile: Thank you for letting me join your group!!

PW: 249 (Week 2 Weigh In)
    CW: 247

I wasn't focused without this group so I haven't lost much since not weighing in for a couple weeks :( But I am refocused and SO excited to finish this challenge with all of you Beach Bums :happy: !!

Good Luck to Gwen and Tiffany while they represent our team this week! WTG Ladies! xo
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 200.0
    CW: 195.8

I worked my butt off this week so I hope it is enough. I am down 4.2 and I was hoping for 4 pounds this week. It wasn't easy but I am so glad I was able to do what I said I was going to do. Good luck to the rest of you. I hope I didn't let you all down!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Hello Beach Bums! :smile: Thank you for letting me join your group!!

PW: 249 (Week 2 Weigh In)
    CW: 247

I wasn't focused without this group so I haven't lost much since not weighing in for a couple weeks :( But I am refocused and SO excited to finish this challenge with all of you Beach Bums :happy: !!

Good Luck to Gwen and Tiffany while they represent our team this week! WTG Ladies! xo
    Welcome.. Nice loss and thank you!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options

I worked my butt off this week so I hope it is enough. I am down 4.2 and I was hoping for 4 pounds this week. It wasn't easy but I am so glad I was able to do what I said I was going to do. Good luck to the rest of you. I hope I didn't let you all down!!

WOW!!!!!!! WTG Girl!!! :) You must feel GREAT!!!! Do not ever leave the ONEderlands!!!!! How did you do it?? Share all your tricks!!!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 140.6
    CW: 140.0
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options

WOW!!!!!!! WTG Girl!!! :) You must feel GREAT!!!! Do not ever leave the ONEderlands!!!!! How did you do it?? Share all your tricks!!!

This week I buckled down and really put the pressure on myself. It was not easy but staying at the gym an extra 10 minutes earned me an extra 100+ calorie burn each day. I am so happy to be in Onderland and I WILL stay here!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW 152
    CW 148!!

The stars aligned for me & it couldn't happen at a better time! Tiffany did great. I hope together we got it done for the Team!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW 152
    CW 148!!

The stars aligned for me & it couldn't happen at a better time! Tiffany did great. I hope together we got it done for the Team!

4 pounds gone...... I love it!!! Very well done!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    PW 152
    CW 148!!

Congratulations Gwen :happy: Whoo HOO!! You two ladies did fantastic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    PW 152
    CW 148!!

Congratulations Gwen :happy: Whoo HOO!! You two ladies did fantastic!!! :flowerforyou:

You both did AMAZING! What a way to represent the Team!! WOW!!!
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    PW 167.4
    CW 168

Ouch! My return to work has really affected my diet. I need to get this under control right away :sad:
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    WENDYCOLLINSON2004

PW 149.2
    CW 149.2
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can do it Jen! I know it's not easy juggling work/family/health!! You will find your balance soon I'm sure! Give me a call when the kids are sleeping ( if you have some time to chat) Mia's keeps asking if Austin's comIng over ;)
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pw 159
    Cw 159

Changed up my workouts the last couple days do I'm hoping it will show next week. Good luck to everyone else.
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW 210.6
    CW 209.0

Woo hoo!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    P.W. 148.5
    C.W. 145.4
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    PW 167.4
    CW 168

Ouch! My return to work has really affected my diet. I need to get this under control right away :sad:

Its ok Jen!! That is not bad! Just keep your focus - we are all here to motivate you :happy: