A question for the men

Options
2»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Not all guys are the way that the OP describes it. She has a specific situation.

Don't put up with behavior you find unacceptable.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Nicky is a really sweet girl, we've chatted a lot on Facebook and I kno the situation pretty well. Unfortunatley Nicky put herself out there and made her emotiionally available to someone who at the time seemed to be really into her and he is im sure to some extent, but he's a young dude and in typical fashion as got his douhe colours only after getting involved. I think the sex plays a part in it, but I'd you knew the details you would wonder why lol.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cuz he wants sex. He gets sex .. he is satisfied, doesn't need to shower you with texts etc. Then gets twirly again, must butter you up to get more sex. lol.

That is all.

This. Exactly this.

It's like having a friend who only tries to see you when they need a favor. And once you've provided the favor, you don't hear from them again until they need another favor.

Ditch the guy.

Eye opening....
    Maybe I should stop talking to some of the people I talk to :p
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Cuz he wants sex. He gets sex .. he is satisfied, doesn't need to shower you with texts etc. Then gets twirly again, must butter you up to get more sex. lol.

That is all.

This
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Girls, can one of you do me a favour please?

(OT: same as everyone else, but I would add: there is an alternative to "being used" or "being single", it's "using him" :wink: as long as you're in control of your emotions you're fine... And he owes you one!)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    My best guess, he likes being around you, talking/text all that... but doesn't think your the one for him. Move on or enjoy the sex
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Why is it that you can be the sweetest, funniest, greatest people alive, accompanied by heaps of texts, fb chat convos, deep and meaningful conversations, and amazing times, and then once we have sex with you, you become douchey and basically lose interest?

I'm sorta dating this guy who always does this, except it goes in a cycle. It's almost like after being a douche, and not seeing me for a few days, he misses me and butters me up with his constant attention until I sleep with him again, and then the cycle repeats. So frustrating. (I know he's a *kitten*, but I'm going overseas soon anyways, so i figured a random fling before I leave would be okay)

Because he's got you figured out, enough to know what he needs to do when he wants to get it.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    And here we go,no chance the guy just as emotional highs and lows and that can be respected or understood,he just wants sex and is a pig.
    Well screw that kind of thinking as a default...the op can`t even be specific as to what is done just it isn`t what she wants so is wrong.
    If I was to say that lady X is pissing me off,every time I take a hand in hand walk,hold her,kiss her she looks at me like I am a king and then the next morning won`t even hardly acknowledge my existence.
    Would everyone say she is just using me for an emotional high and to dump her...doubt it.

I gotta disagree with you on this one. It's a classic case, dudes are predictable (99% of the time) and can be read easily. Women, sometimes can't. But this is him getting it, then when he wants it again, he works what she eats up.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

That is all.

Could not have said it better myself!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I feel like maybe some women dont recognize game when they see it...
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling to figure out who is the victim in this one.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling to figure out who is the victim in this one.

The was the point of my comment about not being sure which one was Pavlov and which one was the dog.