Addicted

Options
bruintamer
bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
I'm in this forum Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 while at work and even had a crazy dream last night about topics and posting and relationships and stuff. Tsk tsk. That's a bit much! I think I need intervention. Wahahahha! But I :heart: you all. Thanks for the daily entertainment. Happy Friday! :drinker:

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Love you more. What did the dream entail.., just posting topics or the things in the topics ;)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm an addict as well. 6am-2pm, and then at night I am usually on or near the computer in the evening with this at least up in the background!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Did I get pepper sprayed in the dream? :embarassed:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    guilty as charged!! I'm getting worried though, as I got so much work to catch up on :sad:

Love you guys too :love:
  • bruintamer
    Options
    It entailed reading topics that aren't even real topics on this board...lol...and looking at threads of the men that posted shirtless photos of themselves. >_< How is that not a reality yet? Haha. No Carl you didn't get pepper sprayed! You know we gals really love ya! Always so insightful. :flowerforyou:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm in this forum Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 while at work and even had a crazy dream last night about topics and posting and relationships and stuff. Tsk tsk. That's a bit much! I think I need intervention. Wahahahha! But I :heart: you all. Thanks for the daily entertainment. Happy Friday! :drinker:

You were the entertainment a few days ago. Thanks! l ol
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I, too am addicted............
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am on here way way too much! I am not ready to admit it is an addiction yet, so I guess I am in denial.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I am also guilty of being in here during work Mon-Friday 0730-1630 and after hours.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I am also guilty of being in here during work Mon-Friday 0730-1630 and after hours.

Ditto. If this site is ever blocked at work I will seriously cry! :sad:
  • 87missc87
    87missc87 Posts: 41
    Options
    Haha! Awesome. I want to post more but work has been crazy this week. :yawn: I'm sure I'll be browsing more this weekend since I don't have any dates planned. :laugh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Yeah, same. But I'm cutting down massively.

So what does "Bruintamer" mean anyway?

This name has always intrigued me.
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm not addicted, I'm just OCD and need to read every post.... btw, stop posting so much people, it's getting hard to check this forum when I have work to do and I don't want to spend all night reading :laugh:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted too!
  • bruintamer
    Options
    Yeah, same. But I'm cutting down massively.

So what does "Bruintamer" mean anyway?

This name has always intrigued me.

Haha. I went to University in Los Angeles and our mascot is the bruin. Just a cheeky username because I really whipped and tamed those bad UCLA boys into submission! (In reality, I was probably just another face in the crowd...the student population is seriously 40% Asian. :sad: )
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I wish I could be on at work. I feel like I'm out of the loop. I can't keep up, the threads are too long to catch when I get home and no computer at work. One drawback of no desk job, can't surf on work time. Or I can but on my phone and it's mine isn't all that high tech and no wifi. :( Boo. I'm missing stuff
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options

I dread that day also!!! I hope MFP doesn't get too huge in popularity or someone in I.T. will catch on. :(
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I dread that day also!!! I hope MFP doesn't get too huge in popularity or someone in I.T. will catch on. :(

DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK THAT NONSENSE!

WHAT AN ATROCITY!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

me too as facebook and twitter, my other time wasters, are.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK THAT NONSENSE!

WHAT AN ATROCITY!!!

I'm a bit lucky in a sense. At my work IT folks aren't around at 3am and on the rare occasion that they are, my internet surfing habits is the last thing on their mind. Usually just wanna get in, do whatever they need to do, and leave.