The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread

Options

Replies

• thesunshinestitch
    Options
    H E L L O! :) I'm Alysha. I grew up in Sumner, Kent, Maple Valley & Covington but now live in So cal! Missing the rain & strong coffee.
  • amphion
    amphion Posts: 48
    Options
    Hello I'm Ben. I am from Seattle. Feel free to send me an friend invite, I won't bite... well hard anyway.
  • detailoring
    Options
    I'm Kayla, I'm 27, mom, two sons, married for almost 7 years, full-time college student. I live in Hayden, just north of Coeur d' Alene, just east of Spokane, grew up in Rathdrum, lived all over the area here.

I joined MFP a couple of weeks ago, and am loving it. Only tonight did I really look at the groups at all, so I'm hoping to become more familiar with them over time.

I'm hoping to be active in here as well as with other MFP members, keep us all motivated!

I love dancing, so that's a lot of my cardio, I tend to prefer weights though, and I take lots of walks. I'm active in our local Deaf community, though I, myself, am not Deaf.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've been neglecting this group a bit, but I'm happy to see so many new Portland area peeps :)
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm Kayla, I'm 27, mom, two sons, married for almost 7 years, full-time college student. I live in Hayden, just north of Coeur d' Alene, just east of Spokane, grew up in Rathdrum, lived all over the area here.

I joined MFP a couple of weeks ago, and am loving it. Only tonight did I really look at the groups at all, so I'm hoping to become more familiar with them over time.

I'm hoping to be active in here as well as with other MFP members, keep us all motivated!

I love dancing, so that's a lot of my cardio, I tend to prefer weights though, and I take lots of walks. I'm active in our local Deaf community, though I, myself, am not Deaf.

Crazy! I grew up in Rathdrum until I was 13.
  • gamehen2
    gamehen2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just discovered this group. I currently live in Snoqualmie, grew up in Kent and have lived in the Los Angeles area, San Diego, and Monterey, CA. 3 kids (9, 6 and 2.5) and work full time from home.
  • turtledreamer
    turtledreamer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Zabrina and I am in the Spanaway/Graham WA area
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Mina from Spokane - lived in the PNW most of my life, in lots of different places - lived on the Rez in Coulee Dam, WA, lived in Newport, WA, lived in Corvallis, OR, and Kalispell, MT, Bigfork, MT, and then all the way back to Spokane. I have 2 boys, 3 and 1, and am married, my husband is from Illinois, so make trips back there to visit every now and again, and can't tell you how much he loves living here vs. there! (although he misses some of the food there- but none if it was good for him!)

LOVE that there's a PNW group on here....and how many of you know how hard it is to resist going to Zip's for some tater tots and tartar sauce..... lol
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi all NW-erners - I'm Tim. Live in the Snohomish valley - work pretty much all over the region in commercial construction. Pretty much completely infatuated with training. I will be doing my first Warrior Dash @ N Bend in a few months... should be fun!
  • hilaryhealth
    Options
    Hi, I’m Hilary
    McCleay , WA
    I’m new to site so feel free to add me as friend.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hello- I'm Nichole and i live in Belfair, WA
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Christine and I live on Mercer Island, WA
  • DonovanJM
    DonovanJM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Donovan here and I live in Washougal, Wa.
  • Sejohnston13
    Sejohnston13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm on the eastern side of the state in Pullman, and was looking for a little PNW camaraderie! Wohoo. :)
  • christicake
    christicake Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YEAAAAHHHH!!! PNW! I'm from Queen Anne area in Seattle. :3 My name is Christi. Nice to meet you all. I like to run!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Lisa, and I live in Bothell. Originally from the Midwest, I've been out here for a little over five years... Love the PNW! :D
  • Malomar3
    Malomar3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PORTLAND! I'm starting a group for walk-jogs on the waterfront. This will be a non-judgmental, any-pace-is-better-than-the-couch type of deal. Everyone will meet, then start out at a nice walking pace, kick it up to a lax-jog, then people can do their own pace. we could meet back up for some orange slices or something when everyone's done. nothing too formal, although I do kinda want to make some t-shirts...would be cool to have a little team, right? hoping I can get some interest! I'm thinking about opening this up to craigslist and then it might just pop off! any takers?

Were you able to get this group started? I work in Portland by the Salmon Street fountain area of Riverwalk, and would love to meet up with a group at lunch time or after work!
  • aundreyswife
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristyn. Born and raised in Salem :)
  • turnipbun
    turnipbun Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am Heidi. I live in east Pierce County and owrk in University Place. Transplanted from Minnesota about 15 years ago. I am married to the love of my life. We have two kitties, Carley and Riley. I enjoy walking, camping, fishing, reading and beading.
  • secondchance82
    Options
    Moved about 2 hours from Seattle on one of the Islands all the way from Pennsylvania (born and raised there all 29 years of my life). Love it here so far, but I'm homesick. Met my husband here on MFP back in October (under a different account), and love connecting with other runners and big losers. :)