Check In

Options
13»

Replies

• momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I do, but its a thong pic. Definitely not MFP-friendly lol :) The differences I see is this:

My butt seems tighter around the middle & top, my thighs are definitely looking better because of the weight loss/toning that the BB is giving; they used to have the circular lines across the upper back portion, and those are greatly reduced now. As far as my butt lifting, I am gonna have DH take a pic today so that I can compare my before/after, and then I'll post whether or not its lifted. It has definitely made my butt rounder/stronger. I am going to keep doing the BB after I finish it, because I love the program :)

Right now I do: Lower level 3 one day, lower level 2 and upper level 3 the next day, cardio workout, then repeat. I am not really sure that the lower level 3 has as many exercises in it that help me as level 2 do. I know everyone is different, but the stuff with the chair doesn't seem to help me much.
  • momma_a
    Options
    Comparison pics show it has lifted. Now, I have seen the commercial for the brazilian butt lift and their before/afters, but it has not lifted as much as what they show on their infomercial. You never can tell anyway with that kinda stuff; I want to see real people doing comparisons so that I can see for myself whether or not its worth to buy :)
  • fitoverfat
    fitoverfat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im with you on continuing bb after I'm done. I start level 3 next week so I haven't done the chair work yet but level 2 lower makes me wanna punch her. lol- kidding, she's great but WOW- exhausted!
  • momma_a
    Options
    I wish she had more workout DVDs!!!
  • momma_a
    Options
    Done with BB, good luck to the rest of you! :)
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    As I am on the phase 2 of jm body revolution I started straight level2 , it really kicked my *kitten*!!! Despite, I ll continue the 30 minutes workout doing it 4 times per week at least for the next six weeks! When I'll finish the body revolution I ll do the Bb from the beginning for six weeks as it is mentioned! I hope the lower workout 2 which I ll do it it for 20 times the next 6 weeks to help me in the area!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I start BB tomorrow and 30D Shred on June 1st, but I only plan to do BB lower body...I hope I dont die doing both :ohwell:
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group!!!! I am excited to get going, I am starting Tuesday 5/29/12 (yes, after all the BBQ's). I will be taking some before and after pics if I get up the courage. :)
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 yesterday and it's so intense! Really good workout though.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Hello! My name is Gerardina and I started today with Butt Bible. I did first Jillian Michaels' Killer Buns and Thighs and quickly after that I did BB. I feel sore, but a good sore, I don't know how I will feel tomorrow, but anyway. I decided to do something about my butt because life (and genetics) are SO unfair: My mom has a beautiful butt, round and everything, and everybody in my family has my moms butt, even my oldest sister, which she is thin as a stick has that beautiful round magazine cover butt (oh! and my sis can eat an entire horse and she doesn't gain weight), then my other 2 sisters have my moms butt, even my brother. But me, no no no no no. I have my dad's flat saggy horrible butt.

I will do everything in my power to get a nicer, round, firm, worth looking butt. So, yeah. See you!
  • BrideToBe101212
    Options
    I haven't been exactly following the calender, I've became addicted to doing it! I started on Sunday with lower body, on Tuesday I did Upper & Lower Body level 1, and I did the same today. Technically I should be done week 1, but I think I'm going to keep following this schedule through week 2, then follow the calender week3- 6.
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I haven't been exactly following the calender, I've became addicted to doing it! I started on Sunday with lower body, on Tuesday I did Upper & Lower Body level 1, and I did the same today. Technically I should be done week 1, but I think I'm going to keep following this schedule through week 2, then follow the calender week3- 6.

I haven't exactly been, either. I've done it every day. No rest days. And I have only been doing the lower body with the exception of the first few days because I hurt me arm so lifting weights and holding myself up isn't exactly an option until it heals.
    I love the workouts, so I don't mind doing them every day. It was tough to do after my cardio last night though. I need to get my butt out of bed earlier in the AM so I can do one or the other before work instead of after! :)
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the group. I am on week 2 but I really haven't been following the schedule. I have been doing the upper and lower workout together. I have been doing it 5 times a week with two days off and during those 2 days I am usually doing something else. I sure could use some friends for motivation....I tend to get bored doing the same routine everyday.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Checking in. I started Level 2 week 1 yesterday. Shew! What a burn. I have lost a couple inches from my waist already with this program.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    I made it through 2 nd week of lower body level one part one today!!!! Tomorrow is upper body. OMB this is tough, but I'm pushing on.

Here's my update link since I have no idea how to transfer it here to the group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/647755-butt-bible-workout?page=1#posts-9485589