1 week in and results

Options
goldengirl28
goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
Afternoon all,

I've held of posting this all day, but here goes.

I'm nearly one week into eating my 1688 cals and I've lost 4Lbs.............YES 4lbs!!!!!!

i've only been on MFP nearly a month and knew straight away that i couldn't manage on the 1380 that MFP told me and after losing 4lbs the first week. I lost nothing else.

Upped my cal to 1500 for a week whilst i got my head around this and HarlanJen kindly helped by working out my cut (Thanks Jen) so i've been eating that for nearly a week.

I am so happy and a bit shocked as well in case its a fluke, but excited to keep moving forward :).............just 20 more to go

Thanks all for your support and this great site.

Replies

• tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Congrats!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    great..
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Well done :)
  • annemarie198031
    Options
    That's great, well done x
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Excellent!

Yep. I'm finding since coming to MFP from Weight Watchers I'm eating more than ever (avg. 2100/day - net 1600) and here are my weekly losses:

W1: -1.0 lbs
    W2: -0.8 lbs
    W3: -3.0 lbs
    W4: -2.4 lbs
    W5: -1.2 lbs

That's 8.4 in 5 weeks. It took me 4 months to lose the first 15 lbs on weight watchers (low cal diet imo).
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • CleanandLean33
    Options
    whoop whoop! Good to hear :-)
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great Results!
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    I could have almost written your post word for word. I started MFP at 1200 net, lost a few pounds, then stalled (and I have a lot to lose). Found the EMTWL info and increased to 1800 calories last week...feel great and lost 3.5 lbs this week. Feels good, doesn't it?
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic. I am two days in so far lost 2 pounds already:) I am looking forward to following suit. I was eating 1,000 calories or less and mfp reccomended 1200 but I was so hungry all the time. so now that I know my right calories and aim as close to them as possible I am not feeling so hungry or starved.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I upped my cals to my TDEE a week ago today as well. I didn't really know what to expect on the scale, so I was thrilled to see a loss!

It's almost like they know what they're talking about around here ... :wink:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Wonderful stuff there, and on a full tummy!