Do workouts 11 and 12 go for 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks?

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
I was all excited thinking this would be my last week but when I looked at my calendar, I noticed my 90 days isn't until June 8.

I started with the Kickstart week and then went directly into Week 2 at the beginning of the program so does that mean I have to do Workouts 11 and 12 for 3 weeks instead of 2??

If that's the case, I'm not sure I'll do it that way. I'm soooooo ready to move on to the ChaLEAN Extreme program...I've been itching to get started!!!!

Replies

• theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i did it for three weeks and i was super bored. i only did it so i could say for sure that i did the entire 90 days :)
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    Yep, workouts 11 & 12 are 3 weeks long. I just started #11 today. 3 part push ups suck. Do they get easier?
  • theredcliche
    Options
    Yep, workouts 11 & 12 are 3 weeks long. I just started #11 today. 3 part push ups suck. Do they get easier?

ha. not for me. i did them on my knees the entire three weeks. i tried multiple times to do them on my toes and my arms just would not un-lock... they knew i'd hit the ground ha ha
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, not sure I can do it for 3 weeks as I grow bored quickly. I'm not even sure I want to continue it next week but we'll see. I'm really anxious to start the new program!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yes, the program is actually designed that way. Every section is two weeks, except for workouts 11 & 12, which are 3 weeks. 90 days is the equivalent of 13 weeks (minus one day). I've been doing some of the sections an extra week, so this extended section will work for me (I think...lol)...
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yeah even though it's another week, I will probably just do it to say I did the 90 days. I plan to do this workout again, but add in some other cardio routines to spice things up! Good luck!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it for three weeks because I would get so bored-- so I'll be done tomorrow! But I have been at it for 13 weeks; did 1 week of just cardio while on vacation. That counts, right?

And 3-part push-ups? Mine are only two parts. lol
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    Oh no! I'm so bummed about this! I have a whole week longer than I thought. I was hoping to finish the week before vacation. Dang it!
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I so agree - I am getting really bored. I really, really, really want to say that I completed the entire 90 days, but I just don't know if I can! Will try, but I might end up mixing in something else. Good luck!
  • theredcliche
    Options
    I feel like she cheated us with this, btw. I wish she would have made one last week of really tough moves so we could REALLY be challenged, then be DONE.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 and what I really want to know is - how are your results? How have you enjoyed the programme? Love hearing people talk about getting so far down the line. It's awesome. Well done!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I feel like she cheated us with this, btw. I wish she would have made one last week of really tough moves so we could REALLY be challenged, then be DONE.

Ditto!! I don't like that the last 3 weeks are the same workout. I'm already growing bored with it and think I may just start doing my new program. I feel like I've gotten enough from the JMBR program...it's given me a great start and a lot more confidence to move on to a "heavy" lifting program!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I'm in week 2 and what I really want to know is - how are your results? How have you enjoyed the programme? Love hearing people talk about getting so far down the line. It's awesome. Well done!

I've had excellent results I feel. Keep in mind, though, that I didn't follow the meal plan. Couldn't eat 1200 calories and be a happy person. So I slowly increased my calories since week 2 of the program. I now eat at 2100 calories a day, which would probably cause Jillian to have a seizure.

I've lost a total of 7 pounds and last time I measured (about 3 weeks ago), I had lost a total of 16 inches. I feel stronger and my muscles seem more toned.

I'm planning on taking my measurements tomorrow and doing my "after" pics since I'm thinking of starting my new program instead of continuing with another week of JMBR.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

I've had excellent results I feel. Keep in mind, though, that I didn't follow the meal plan. Couldn't eat 1200 calories and be a happy person. So I slowly increased my calories since week 2 of the program. I now eat at 2100 calories a day, which would probably cause Jillian to have a seizure.

I've lost a total of 7 pounds and last time I measured (about 3 weeks ago), I had lost a total of 16 inches. I feel stronger and my muscles seem more toned.

I'm planning on taking my measurements tomorrow and doing my "after" pics since I'm thinking of starting my new program instead of continuing with another week of JMBR.

That's fantastic!!!! What great results. Thanks for the feedback :flowerforyou:
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Ditto!! I don't like that the last 3 weeks are the same workout. I'm already growing bored with it and think I may just start doing my new program. I feel like I've gotten enough from the JMBR program...it's given me a great start and a lot more confidence to move on to a "heavy" lifting program!

I agree.

I booked a Trainer for my token "free" session at the gym to show me around the 'weight room" so I can try out NROLFW.

The JMBR really was a great start and I feel more confident too.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 8 right now, just got curious , what's 3 part push up? :noway:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I suppose a Fit Test would have been great!! I really enjoyed the BodyRev program thought....Hopefully this will gear me up to do Insanity Asylum once done!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm undecided whether I will do 11 and 12 for three weeks...I am on my first week of week 11 and 12 and have struggled more with these workouts than the others...definitely wont do cardio 3 for another 3 weeks...would switch that up