new mom

Options
Piercey_24
Piercey_24 Posts: 40 Member
I have read some topics with in the group and thought i should introduce myself a little. im 21 and had my first baby mid april. before i had my son i was fit and skinny, i had struggled w anorexia for YEARS from time i was 6 or so till about 19 i gained some weight but before i was pregn i still worked out and ate right, i was 130/135 durring my pregnancy i tended to go out to eat more and eat what ever it was that i craved justifying it by "im pregnant itll come off" at 37 weeks (when my son was born) i was 213!!!! after having him the first 30 lbs came off pretty quick i was down to 180 but still not happy about the weight and not having anything to wear. so i looked around and discovered MFP being a new mom i find it hard to have1, the energy and 2 the time to work out so i am trying to find creative ways to fit it in and i havent even gone back to work yet!!!!
well thats prob enough boring you with stuff about me... hope to get to know some of you!
ash

Replies

• CarikeS
    CarikeS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Ash

I also need motivation after my baby. Add me and we can get fit and fabulous together.
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    Hi Ash, im a mom of a 1 year old (he'll be 2 in July) and a 3 month old. I just sent you a friend request so we can motivate each other.
    By the way your son is sooo handsome, congrats
  • Piercey_24
    Options
    Hi Ash, im a mom of a 1 year old (he'll be 2 in July) and a 3 month old. I just sent you a friend request so we can motivate each other.
    By the way your son is sooo handsome, congrats

thank you so much!! i look forward to getting to know each of you!
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) I just had baby #4 on April 19th. :) So far I am down 32 pounds, but I still have about 14 to go to be at my pre-pregnancy weight (and I was trying to lose a little before that!)... so I'm in it to WIN IT ;-P Hopefully we can all get those pesky pounds off and stay fit and healthy for our littles!
  • knspeth13
    knspeth13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Ash! I'm also 21! I had my son in December and finally feel like I need to get down to business and lose this weight. Feel free to add me, I would love to have more friends on here!
  • klbailenson
    Options
    I have a 6 week old and 2 and a half year old. I need to lose the rest of my baby weight (and a few extra lbs) so I would love to be friends with anyone in the same boat as me! :smile:
  • bridget713
    bridget713 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm a FTM and my daughter was born 3/26. I gained 50 lbs during my pregnancy, and still have 17 to lose to get back to my pre preggo weight, but I'd like to lose an additional 10 lbs. Feel free to friend me :)
  • Piercey_24
    Options
    thanks to every one its been a while since i had a min or two to get online (since cant get community from phone app) so i look forward to adding n getting to know each n every one of you!!! bridget
    Hi! I'm a FTM and my daughter was born 3/26. I gained 50 lbs during my pregnancy, and still have 17 to lose to get back to my pre preggo weight, but I'd like to lose an additional 10 lbs. Feel free to friend me :)

dont worry i gained over 90 lbs i got 18 to go before im down to before baby weight and about 28 b4 i will be happy!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add me. I have a 6 month old and lost 20 pounds. Got 50 to go!