Runners' Check-in for June Week 1 (Fr 06/01 - Su 06/03)

Options
Cooriander
Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
Check-in for the month of June (please give your goal mileage) and mileage for June's Half-Week 1 :happy:

Welcome back oldies and welcome newbies, here is the beginning of the month 'week' check-in thread and month check-in to just say hello - this is not really a 'real' full week, but a half week - 3 days -- can't wait! --, please let us know you mileage for:

Friday 06/01 - Sunday 06/03

... and don't forget to tell us your GOAL mileage for the month.

Welcome ALL! :flowerforyou:

For those interested, here is a link to the June thread in the fitness forum: (will posted when it appears).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/617673--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-june

NOTICE FOR THIS MONTH - I will be traveling at the end of the month and the spreadsheet updates will be
sparser or less frequent during that time.

EDIT: added the fitness forum thread for June - for the folks who follow the thread there as well.

Replies

• Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I am going for 120 miles this month! Hope I make it.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm back in this month! Put me down for 100 miles. :flowerforyou:
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm also back this month, 100 for me as well. I need to recommit:((
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    going to shoot for 100 miles in June.
  • gorunjogger
    gorunjogger Posts: 58
    Options
    100 miles for June
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I didn't make goal this month although I thought all day yesterday on how I was going to get 23 miles in in 4 days. I just can't do it. LOL.
    I'm going to aim for 50 in June, my focus will be on sprint triathlon training so not a ton of long running. I *will* make goal this month.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    brand new here - i am going to give myself a goal of 75 for the month.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Goal for June- 100 miles (a bit scared as this is 25 more miles than May's goal but that's what a goal is for right? to push myself)

Goal for short week in June- 10 miles
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander

Please put me doen for 100 miles this month

Thanks Weathers
  • trogers802
    trogers802 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    75 miles in june
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe its going to be June this week!!! Where does time go?!?!?!?

My goal is 75 for June!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I missed May's goal by a long shot due to work schedules and my son leaving for his first duty station. No excuses for June!! Please put me down for another 50 miles!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work!
  • johnsedwick
    johnsedwick Posts: 142
    Options
    Goal mileage for June: 130
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    2 races this month I will shoot for 75. Thank you so much Maria for again making all of this possible!
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander...

I'm going to bump it up just a bit in June... 75 mile goal.

It seems like a step back since I'm going to have nearly 90 miles this month when all is said and done, but I have some other things that will intrude on the running time.

Ted
  • Hrl1993
    Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Leaving on the 23rd for a hiking trip through the Swiss alps! :D Going to try and do 100 miles in the 3 weeks that I have. May be too ambitious for me, but hey, gotta get in shape for hiking anyway! I'm so excited to join this.
  • lhabedank
    lhabedank Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im in for june...i was hoping to be able to bump up from 75 to 80 or 85, but an unplanned trip out of town for a funeral has thrown me off track...gotta get back into the routine. So, making a long story short im in for 75!
  • Kwika
    Kwika Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    50 miles for me again.
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am going for 120 miles this month! Hope I make it.

Cooriander ... girl you are rockin' it! I am going to be lucky to make my 100 for May (had to run in the rain the past two days) so no way am I matching you again this month - LOL! So proud of you!

I am in for 100 in June!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i am simply amazed at all you 100+ milers. fantastic job! :-)

i'm back in for 50... i almost feel ashamed... :blushing: you are all beyond awesome in my book!
This discussion has been closed.