30's Daily - 5/29

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)

Replies

• susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ready to go back to bed . . . that is all. :yawn:
  • shorty313
    Options
    I hear ya, my son thought 5am was a good wake up time :angry:
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    The new challenge is up! Check out the Poll Question.

We got back to hiking yesterday. We did 7 miles with about a 1200ft elevation gain. It felt so so much easier than the last one we did. We are getting closer and closer to the big trip! Still planning out our route back from Montana.

Susan - Congrats on finishing NRoWL Stage 2!! We have been so bad! With all the company and Shane working late so often we are STILL on Stage 1! You finished an entire stage while we barely made any progress. You have inspired me to work harder!! I will try to get in as many lifting sessions (don't worry not more than 3 a week) before we leave for Montana.

I am still just barely clinging to staying on track. Not gaining but not tracking or focusing. Luckily having company means I have been out and about a lot more so that helps off set the lack of official gym time. This week my house guest has also agreed to start tracking, so that should help!

Hope everyone is surviving "Monday"!

Sara Grace
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Ready to go back to bed . . . that is all. :yawn:

I'm feeling the same way. I've been yawning all day!

SG: Wake-up, today is Tuesday!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    That's why Monday is in quotes. The first day back to work is always Monday to me. :-)
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    And hello once again to the good people of thirty something. I trust everyone had a good day. Just got back from a works meal. Was a little tough as everyone had a starter apart from me. Then for main i had a seafood platter salad. Prawns, crab, crayfish and smoked salmon. It tasted great but everyone else was eating steaks with fries the size of shoe boxes!. Then of course came dessert. Lots of cheese cake and choc brownie ice cream. I had to be strong and managed it just about. Even with the healthy option i still clocked up the highest calorie day since i started on my weight loss plan. I hoped on my bike as soon as i got home and did some pretty frantic highspeed cycling for 15 minutes. Not sure why, it just seemed like the right thing to do.
    i doubt this will effect my weight loss but i still feel guilty. Oh well tomorrows a new day and it's a gym day to boot!
  • shorty313
    Options
    Paul - tomorrow is a new day! Good job staying on track despite temptation.

As for me, I had a bit of an M&M binge tonight :embarassed: Still within my calories but it pushed my macros WAY off.

I ran indoors today as there was a heat advisory here. I think I may regret using the 'random' function on the treadmill!
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Wow, exhausted today! Had dinner with a friend at a thai place, I don't think the calories were too bad but who knows when you are at a restaurant! Oh, and one small glass of wine-gotta give in sometimes.

I am off to relax.....