Just do it

Options
amyram
amyram Posts: 108 Member
WooHoo, today I managed to jog all the jogging parts on my c25k program ( as he does a little jig with a heel click at the end) After a 13 hr nightshift I made myself get up after 4 hrs sleep thinking I would at least get some fresh air and some exercise. But after stumbling out the door fighting to get my music working and limping on a sore knee for the first two jogging parts I made it through the next six one minute jogs and set a new personal best for this 2 mile loop at 35:50. Moral of the story: even if it doesn't feel worth it and a waste of time...JUST DO IT.

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You are living proof that the body is more capable than the brain believes :)
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You are living proof that the body is more capable than the brain believes :)

Thank you your very kind. I've noticed on your posts on here your a very positive upbeat person, with all the bad mouthing and trolling your the type of person that elevates these forms. Thanks for your responses.
  • Honey_2012
    Honey_2012 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congratulations - well done :) be proud of yourself - and JUST DO IT - I have pasted it to my treadmill :) Keep it up :smile:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Thank you your very kind. I've noticed on your posts on here your a very positive upbeat person, with all the bad mouthing and trolling your the type of person that elevates these forms. Thanks for your responses.

That's the kindest thing anyone has said to me in a while! Thank you! Some trolling can be funny at times to keep the mood light... But ultimately this is a place where we should all feel comfortable talking about our accomplishments and goals and obstacles. Thanks for being nice :)
  • nightnurse2
    nightnurse2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! And the moral of the stroy - don't give up, just give it a go!