Hurrah! I have lost some fat.

Options
Tigermad
Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
Hello.

Further to my thread earlier this week I would like to report I have actually lost some fat :-)

I have been eating more to weigh less for around 2 months as was disappointed that the scale or measurements haven't changed much over that time. But I have just looked back at what my fat percentages were at the end of March and I averaged around 30% (according to my Withings scales). I have now averaged at about 26.5 this week :-)

I was not too happy that my measurements had not changed either when I did mine on Sunday but I guess the fat might have come off things I don't measure like my tummy etc. Also I only started NROLFW a couple of weeks ago and undertstand this may have affected the measurements temporarily.

I am going to continue EMTWL and report back in another month, hopefully with some more good news :-)

Replies

• Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    congrats! I just started so hopefully in a months time I have some positive news to report as well
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    That's an awesome loss! It is definitely something to be proud of!! :) Keep up the good work!
  • Krmckee4227
    Options
    That is wonderful and I am sure the measurements will soon follow :-)
  • DoubleE615312
    DoubleE615312 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's great. Keep up the good work :)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yay :bigsmile:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great news!
  • Tigermad
    Options
    Hello. Just a little update. Today is my official weigh in day and my weight has finally dropped at last. I have lost a further 2.5 lbs and body fat is 25.8% I am well happy considering I used to be nearly 50% fat. Looks like 1600 calories is my sweet spot for the moment.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thats just amazing! Nice sweet spot! :bigsmile:
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • Tigermad
    Options
    Dunno what is happening to my body again. Lost one and half pound this week but put on body fat. Back to 27.6 most of the week. Thats nearly 2% on in a week Could it be because I had a planned cheat meal out on Wednesday. Sodium doesn't show in the fat percentage does it?

Do you think I should up my calories or give it a while longer,
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I think those home body fat scales are not always that accurate.

You are doing fantastic! Keep it up! You should post your successes in the weigh in /measurements sticky!
  • Tigermad
    Options
    I think those home body fat scales are not always that accurate.

You are doing fantastic! Keep it up! You should post your successes in the weigh in /measurements sticky!

Thanks Heidihomom :-). Only 8lbs to my target weight now.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow Tigermad...I just wanted to say - congratulations on ure amazing weight loss!! So inspirational, u rock!!