New to MFP & BR

Options
Hi there! I'm new-ish to calorie counting, but have lost 40 lbs through various exercise. I hurt my back a couple of months ago and ended up gaining 10 back :( So I am using MFP to help restart my fitness journey! I am currently 2 days into body revolution and LOVING it. I have two daughters, 2 & 6 months and am set to get married next september :) Um..that's all I can really think of, haha.

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I have 2 daughters too, 8 and 3.
    I am new to both as well - just waiting for my BR to show up in the mail!!! Are you doing the kickstart diet?
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the JMBR board. It really does help having people going through the program ahead of you.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Welcome!! I am in week 9 and loving it. I have never stuck to something for this long! Best of luck to you!!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on Week 10. I can't wait to finish and then do it all over again haha
    Good luck on your journey :)
  • breezesandblessings
    breezesandblessings Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope you don't mind if I add you as friends, I don't know anyone on here :( I didn't do the kick start because I didn't have the food in the house and couldn't wait to start. I will definitely be doing it next time though :)
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am in week 9 and am loving my results! I will also be doing the program over again when I finish! Jillian will kick your butt, but it's worth it!!!! :smile:
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new-ish to calorie counting, but have lost 40 lbs through various exercise. I hurt my back a couple of months ago and ended up gaining 10 back :( So I am using MFP to help restart my fitness journey! I am currently 2 days into body revolution and LOVING it. I have two daughters, 2 & 6 months and am set to get married next september :) Um..that's all I can really think of, haha.

Welcome! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Prepare to be amazed at what your body can do =)
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the JMBR board:))
    I'm finishing week 8 - and I love the results so far.
    Good luck on your journey- you're gonna love (hate) her Haha:blushing:
  • KZL1203
    KZL1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP and BR too! I got the app a few weeks ago but logged half the time. Now Ive started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and super stoked about this program. I've owned pretty much every "timed" program ie Slim in 6, TeaBo T3, Insanity, P90X so on and so forth and I've never completed any of them. I desperately want/need to finish this program so any help, encouragement and hi fives I can get are truly appreciated. :-) nice to meet you all.

Please feel free to add me as a pal!
  • mcmom0725
    mcmom0725 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to BR & MFP! I love MFP & BR (ok some mornings at 4:30 when I exercise I am a little less pleased with Jillian lol) But you will be amazed with the changes you will see. I am starting phase 2 tomorrow - feel free to friend me and good luck!