TOM - no cramps at all with more cals!

Options
ji225
ji225 Posts: 87 Member
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this amazing side effect of eating more, I doidnt even know I was getting TOM, as sually have about 4-5 hours of really bad cramps - but this month - nothing! :)

I feel so much stronger and fitter, and happier since eating more, my moods are so much more even too.

I don't know why I didn't do it a long time ago, but then I guess that is why the diet industry is worth so much - it makes money out of keeping people in that yo-yo cycle of misery! Down with diet pushers!
:)

Replies

• _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You're probably eating more foods high in magnesium and potassium.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    that is great. I am not due for Tom till my birthday. so I will have to see if that does it for me. I also get really bad cramps with Tom and have to take pamprin for it. if i can go without having to take anything my whole TOM I would be so pleased. I will have to make note to eat more potassium and magenism during TOM. thanks for the tip
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have definitely noticed a difference. no more cramps for me and that makes me happy. Although I do know that I am retaining water longer. Stepped on the scale this morning and OMG.. cant wait to weigh again in a couple more days. whewwwwww!!
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    YAY!!! I did notice my TOM cravings were more controllable this time around.
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Now that you are saying it....YES...I'm noticing a difference.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW what a great side effect.
  • asidebottom
    asidebottom Posts: 67
    Options
    For me my PMS vanished almost overnight! I'd been back and forth to the Docs with it and was almost at the point of trying somehthing hormonal and then I started this and off it went - HURRAH :happy:

Isn't it all marvellous!!
  • googsgirl
    googsgirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ever since eating More, I have no clue other than the calendar that my TOM is coming. No cramps, grumpiness or bumping into walls ( used to be such a klutz right before!).

I sleep WAAAAY better now too!

I think it's the hormone regulation that comes with healthy balanced eating and providing your body with enough calories.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that today when it started (so happy it will not be around on my b-day in 4 days) Yippee!! I also noticed it's way lighter I so love that and am happy not to have to take pamprin like I've had to before the whole time.