What are your goals?

Options
The journey to weightloss can be a bit tough. I am hoping with this group, we can share our hard times, celebrate our milestones and push each other towards our goals.

What are your goals and why?

Replies

• Doublelee
    Doublelee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to try to lose at least one pound a week. I find when I eat healthy foods and cannot exercise I still lose. If I am able to exercise, than I am able to eat a bit more of the healthy food and still lose. I would not have learned that without the MyFitnessPal site.
  • Inconceivable
    Options
    I'm hoping to get down to 115/110 lbs by the time summer is over. I've never been very confident and I'm hoping that if I do this, (losing weight/toning/etc) I will become more confident.
  • stacystilly
    stacystilly Posts: 33
    Options
    Great advice Doublelee! Thanks for sharing. I will keep that one in mind. @Inconceivable- I understand what you mean. I definitely think we all need to learn to be confident regardless of what we weigh at least in some small aspect but I completely understand about not feeling confident with weight and am hoping for the same outcome :)
  • pomegranatesoleil
    Options
    I've gained a lot of weight in college. I just want to gain control of my weight and find a balance. I also want to tone up a bit and lose a few pounds.
  • ctiginger09
    ctiginger09 Posts: 13
    Options
    My goal is to get my weight down to 150lbs by October and I want to lose about 2in from my waist and hips to get my body fat percent down.
  • adriendee
    adriendee Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to be 150 lbs and physically fit. I will be training for a 1/2 marathon in the fall for my January Race. Anyone else want to do a 1/2 marathon at Disneyland in January 2013?
  • stacystilly
    Options
    I hear ya there! I gained all my weight right after high school so I completely understand.
  • stacystilly
    Options
    Woo a 1/2 marathon! Good luck :) I hate running lol Not too good for those with bad knees (that would be me!) But good for you! I would love to get down to what I weighed in high school (140) But my thinnest was about 130.