Replies

• sakwari
    sakwari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ready to do this!!!
  • U_fancy
    U_fancy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am here and am so motivated by your progress! Are you really just 7 pounds away from goal? You go girl:smile:
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Yes it took me awhile but almost there!

I find working out in the morning is the best way for me. Usually later in the evening it is less likely to happen
  • sakwari
    sakwari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me. The only excuse I have in the mornings is "I want to sleep more". If I'm serious about losing weight and getting healthy that excuse has to go out the window.
  • kezrulz
    kezrulz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey All,

I started 3 weeks ago & am loving it :-) My only downfall is that I haven't found any time in the mornings to exercise... What does everyone else do?

Kerri :-)
  • Naiia
    Naiia Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!! :) I am so very excited to join this site. I joined today and I am super excited. I say lets do this. I am a college student going on summer break starting Friday so I am excited time to get my butt in shape again I can't wait :)

I think morning work outs are nicer because I have nothing better to do anyways lol.

I can't wait :)
  • emsnyc
    emsnyc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a newly converted morning person... and today I'm up too late... so I'm having a hard time adjusting but loving the morning workouts so much I'm determined to stick it out. For me, getting to bed early is more of an issue than getting up- I want to be up and running (literally) or at the gym- it's just that when I don't use discipline (like tonight because I have tomorrow free from work) it becomes a problem. I crash mid-day. Otherwise the new schedule energizes me, improves my mood and keeps me committed. The best time for running is before the sun comes up and the sidewalks get busy. It's just so beautiful to be out there, and just finishing up at sunrise.... some of the best mornings of my life were spent that way recently... want to keep it up! Thanks for this group... I am interested in the schedule keeping of others, especially people who are just making this change.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Im truely a morining person...nothing gets me pumped than hitting the pavement or treadmill for my run. I work shift work so I either run after I get off work....or run b4 I go in pending on my schedule...so I'M ALL IN!!!!!!!!!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 5 am and go for a jog about 40 min 4 to 5 times a week.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I've always loved morning workouts, pre kids I used to be in the local pool at 7am.
    I find a morning exercise routine really energises me and kick starts my metabolism for the day.
    Post kids, the morning is the only time I have the energy (and time) to workout.
    I sneak outta the house at 6am and cycle for an hour whilst they and hubby are fast asleep, if it's raining I'll search out Billy Banks Tae Bo on YouTube.
    Back at 7am to help the kids get ready for school and myself for work.
    I'm starting a new job in two weeks with an earlier start time, I hope I can maintain my motivation by getting up 30 minutes earlier, in my mindset 5.30am is 'night time' not morning, lol.
    I work out in the mornings an average of 4 times a week.
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started this group so that everyone could come together and help support each other in our morning workouts. I'm so glad you've all joined!

For my workout - I usually do a 30min-ish run/walk around my neighborhood. I'll probably make these runs longer and more running than walking as I get into better shape
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am a night owl trying to become a morning bird. My plan is to start waking up at 5:30am and start my exercise by 6! Only allowed myself 4 hrs of sleep last night so that I go to sleep early foday. Only 6 pm and I am ready for bed, but going to stay up until at least 9:30. Wish me luck for tomorrow! The plan is to hit the gym for strength work, then a 25-30 min run after!
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well hello everyone. I find that I love the way I feel After a morning workout, but i also love sleep. My schedule is very inconsistent so I have to fit it in where I can. I end up all over the place but prefer morning (except for my evening zumba)