Okay, im going to risk the jinx...

Options
turningstar
turningstar Posts: 393 Member
Im just over 2 weeks in. Doing n.r.o.l.w. 3x a week and c25k 3x a week. Eating 2000-2300 calories daily. So that's about 30 minutes of exercise a day, and usually my son and I go for stroller walks, but my stroller has been down for a week. I have also been a little over on my calories due to customers bringing goodies (darn it!). I was feeling bloated yesterday and felt like a fat cow this morning, so for whatever reason, I weighed myself, 1.5 weeks early! Guess what I saw....

I was only up one pound. AND I started TOM yesterday. Between that, and being over on my sodium, I felt like I gained 10 lbs! Im so happy! I can't wait to see how much I weigh and how strong I am in a week and a half!

I just hope I haven't jinxed myself with this post!!!!!

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    And I forgot! That was AFTER a cup of coffee!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Eating rocks!!!
  • paxier
    paxier Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done. Super exciting for your next weigh in then!
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is my second week in too. The scales had frozen. I stepped on the scales this morning and have lost 1 pound after no change for 3 weeks and it's also my TOM! Hopefully, this means that I'm doing something right. I am waiting for my nrolfw to arrive in the post and can't wait to have a good read and get started. May have to up my calories more when I start this program.
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I knew I was 'friends' with you for a reason! :laugh: That's AWESOME!!