Moving and Losing in May!! Who's in???

Options
13»

Replies

• debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Weeks Two/Three was awful for me. I hurt my knee and couldn't do anything for a while although I feel quite a bit better today. Managed to do the Biggest Loser Walking DVD today (a mile anyways). It was very low impact.

For the last couple of days May I'm going to have to stick to just water aerobics and some short slow walks. I've lost 4 pounds for the month though - I'm happy enough with that. Glad I didn't gain.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Totally up for May Loss!!

Goal is to lose at the very least 8 pounds! Yes, I know, that's a lot, but I WANT and NEED to lose this weight!

Starting weight: Weighed in this morning at 177.4, yucky.

Goals for Week 1:
    - Go running at least 3 times for longer than 30 minutes.
    - Do 2 Jillian Michaels workouts: 1 30 Day Shred & 1 Killers Buns & Thighs

What I've Accomplished After Week 1:
    - Ran once for 20 minutes.

Goals for Week 2:
    - Same as last week.

What I've Accomplished After Week 2:
    - Achieved my running goal of an hour.
    - Lost 2 pounds.

Goals for Week 3:
    - Run 3 times this week.
    - No more ice cream.
    - Lose 1 pound.
    - Do at least 2 Jillian Michaels routine.

What I've Accomplished After Week 3:
    - Ran 3-4 times that week.
    - Did not weigh myself.
    - Did Jilliam Michaels 2 times.

Goals for Week 4:
    - Lose 1.5 pounds.
    - No more ice cream - fast food - yucky, unhealthy junk food
    - Jillian at least 4 times this week

Alright, so I'm realizing that there's a lot I need to change about myself, but I seriously need help with figuring my stuff out.
    If anybody has any tips on how to stop giving into those sweet cravings please PM me...
    Thanks!
  • tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have the June post up if you want to sneak peek ahead... I haven't decided my goals yet, but you can read that post to see what's going on... Click on monthly progress to see the June post...:wink:
  • jennyneel0423
    jennyneel0423 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WEEK 1 IN MAY: I didn't lose very much of anything. My exercise stayed consistent. I'm even running three days a week to get ready for the half marathon in September. My eating wasn't so good this week.

WEEK 2 IN MAY: I didn't lose much again this week. Exercise is still consistent. I can't wait to get measured next week to see how many inches I've lost!

WEEK 3 IN MAY: I gained this week. I was expecting that since it was extremely busy and we ate out more than usual. Exercise did stay consistent. I have a 5k in June and I think by then I'll be to run it in a decent time!

WEEK 4 IN MAY: I was sick this week and didn't get much exercising in. I did go backpacking during the weekend and did a total of 16.8 miles! I haven't gotten back on my running schedule, but June is fast approaching and I HAVE to get ready for my first 5k on June 23. I didn't meet my goal of 6 pounds this month. I lost 2.6 total. No looking back...pressing on to June!

Current Weight: 177.2
    Goal Weight: 130
  • melwilson6
    melwilson6 Posts: 46
    Options
    My goal for May is lose another 10 pounds. That will put me at a 35 lbs. weight loss. I want to get back into a daily exercise routine and would like to start adding in the gym to my schedule. I am currently at 242 ( due to a half lb. weight gain) This will put me at 232....been a long time since I saw that number...LOL

WEEK 1 IN MAY: ) Week one 1 gained 1 pound & did not exercise.....will get back on track this week I promise....Went walking for the first time in a while today. In week two I would like to lose 3 lbs. and get back to a daily exercise routine.

WEEK 2 IN MAY: I did it I lost 4.5 lbs. in week two. That puts me half way to my monthly goal. I did walk a couple days and feel like I'm really getting back on track. My goal for week 3 is to loose another 2-3 pounds and increase my exercise.

WEEK 3 IN MAY: I lost 1 pound in week 3. I started the week with exercise but rubbed blisters all over the back of both feet and can not wear a tennis shoe right now. It really stinks but I'm not done. I will get back on track.

WEEK 4: I lost 1.5 lbs and fell short on my weight loss goal for the month of May. I am ending the mont 234. Excited to get back on track in June.