BEACH BUMS WEEK 8 WEIGH IN

Options
Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hi Team,

It's time to face the scale once again! I hope to see a drop for myself tomorrow.

I would like to wish the best of luck to TENSHIBLUE & WEATHER4000!!!!! Thank you for representing our team this week!

Jen

Replies

• WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    As I am on right now I will put that I am still at gained but nothing lost either.
    PW: 149.2
    CW: 149.2

I really hope that being on vacation and not being around a scale, that I will at least lose something. I guess I can't complain if I gain, but I am trying hard not to gain. I am running in the mornings and we are walking all over the place.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 195.8
    CW: 196.0
    Its a gain but after losing 6.2 pounds in 2 weeks I'm ok with this!! Good luck team we can do this!!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 140
    CW: 139

I'm not losing much anymore. I don't think I'll be losing much from now on. I'm currently at a healthy weight per BMI index. I am doing three times a week weight training plus cardio on opposite days. My muscles are sore, and I retain a lot of water when I work my body this hard. I've also upped my calories too. My main goal now is to lose body fat percentage. Right now I care more about waist and hip inches rather than what the scale says.
  • LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    Hi team! I am not around a scale right now so I am also going to stay with my weigh-in from last week.

PW:247
    CW:247
  • LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    PW: 140
    CW: 139

I'm not losing much anymore. I don't think I'll be losing much from now on. I'm currently at a healthy weight per BMI index. I am doing three times a week weight training plus cardio on opposite days. My muscles are sore, and I retain a lot of water when I work my body this hard. I've also upped my calories too. My main goal now is to lose body fat percentage. Right now I care more about waist and hip inches rather than what the scale says.

WHOO HOOO! Still down a pound :) WTG!!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    p.w. 145.4
    c.w. 144.0

I wish I could have lost more for the team. I am coming of a big weight loss week last week. I have been very stressed this week dealing with issues with my fathers estate and work things. Hope I was able to do enough for the team.
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    PW 168
    CW 167.4

Not a big loss but at least I didn't gain this week like the last 2 weeks. I'm slowly adjusting to my being back at work routine. Next week, I will add some more exercise!
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    You're doing awesome Wendy! Maintaining on vacation is good! :)
    As I am on right now I will put that I am still at gained but nothing lost either.
    PW: 149.2
    CW: 149.2

I really hope that being on vacation and not being around a scale, that I will at least lose something. I guess I can't complain if I gain, but I am trying hard not to gain. I am running in the mornings and we are walking all over the place.
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    You had a BIG loss last week, 0.2 is nothing! Don't worry about it, keep up the good work.
    PW: 195.8
    CW: 196.0
    Its a gain but after losing 6.2 pounds in 2 weeks I'm ok with this!! Good luck team we can do this!!
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    TENSHIBLUE AND WEATHER4000: When you are in the 140's and losing 1 pound that is a great percentage of weight loss. Keep up the good work!!
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    Ok Thanks for replying!! Thanks for the motivation you are giving our team!
    Hi team! I am not around a scale right now so I am also going to stay with my weigh-in from last week.

PW:247
    CW:247
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    PW 159
    CW 158
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW 209
    CW 209

So cannot wait for life to go back to normal which won't be until the middle of June. Yikes!