SURFER DUDES WEEK 8 WEIGH IN (05/31)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hey Surfer Dudes!!!! 4 more weigh ins left!!!! Good luck to everyone with Week 8 weigh ins and a SPECIAL good luck to my partner this week MOMRELOADING!!!

Format:

PW:
CW:

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 170
    CW: 166.9

I really tried my best this week for my team! I hope this was good enough!!! Gooo Surfer Dudes!!!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Great Job Pam!!

I wasn't sure if I was going to weigh in this week because I have not been committed to my goals as of late. I have gained a significant amount of weight since last week and I hate bringing the teams average down.

I decided that I will weigh in for three reasons...

1. I need to be honest and own my failures along with my successes.
    2. I really enjoy being part of this group and do not want to have to try to do this on my own.
    3. Not weighing in would mean I was giving up and I am not ready to give up!!

I do apologize for bringing the teams average down and I have made some changes in the last few days that will help me succeed. I intend on making this up to all of you next week.

PW: 167
    CW: 170

Good Luck Surfer Dudes!!!

Cheers,
    Alison
  • Alsison
    Options
    I just read through the old topics and realized that my weight doesn't even count this week...

All I have to say is.... PHEW!!!! :wink:

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 160.0
    CW: 162.0

Tough week, but i'm trying to get back on track.
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well teammates this is the result this week. hope that I could help.

PW: 173.8
    CW: 171.6
  • Ngwarai2012
    Ngwarai2012 Posts: 71
    Options
    PW: 185.6 lb. :indifferent:
    CW. 185.4 lb. :noway:

I'm really struggling to take weight off lately ... I've been watching my calories - going longer and harder with my cardio - lifting heavier weights at the gym - but the scale won't budge ... I'm really hoping I reach my 40 lb. lost mark next week I can feel all this hard work is paying off.
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options

I really tried my best this week for my team! I hope this was good enough!!! Gooo Surfer Dudes!!!

Awesome job Pam!!! You had a great week!
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 203.7
    CW: 199.3

This is a huge week for so many reasons. First, HELLO ONDERLAND!!! I haven't seen the 100s in over a decade. 2nd I hit my overall goal weight this week! 3rd, back in February I calculated the rate at which I was losing weight and figured out how long I thought it would take me to hit my overall goal weight. At that time I decided that if I continued to lose weight at the same rate I could be at my overall goal by June 1st, with this weigh in I was able to accomplish that goal. I will still lose a few pounds over the next few weeks, but I can honestly say that I am VERY happy with where I am right now. I can go and buy a whole new wardrobe and not be even the slightest bit concerned about it. At the end of the challenge I will post pictures of myself from when I started this in January to where I am now but I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for being a great source of inspiration and helping me reach my goals over the past 5 months. I am excited to see how far I can push myself for the next four weeks!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW: 184.2
    CW: 183

Great job everyone!
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    WOW!! ... lots of great results and milestones this week! ... congrats everyone.
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    PW 158.8
    CW 159.2
    Gain: 0.4 lbs
    ARGG! going the wrong way! I was doing so good in the last few weeks. Not trying to make excuses, but I know its PMS food craving induced... Will have a better one next week.

Great job team!
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW 166.1 5/24/12

CW 165.0 5/31/12 ........I'm half way to my goal

LOSE: 1.1

4526527.png[/url]

JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Great Job Pam!!

I wasn't sure if I was going to weigh in this week because I have not been committed to my goals as of late. I have gained a significant amount of weight since last week and I hate bringing the teams average down.

I decided that I will weigh in for three reasons...

1. I need to be honest and own my failures along with my successes.
    2. I really enjoy being part of this group and do not want to have to try to do this on my own.
    3. Not weighing in would mean I was giving up and I am not ready to give up!!

I do apologize for bringing the teams average down and I have made some changes in the last few days that will help me succeed. I intend on making this up to all of you next week.

PW: 167
    CW: 170

Good Luck Surfer Dudes!!!

Cheers,
    Alison

I am soooo glad that you chose to weigh in! This is really what our group is here for. We need to support each other no matter what. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Surfer Dudes need you!:flowerforyou:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Well teammates this is the result this week. hope that I could help.

PW: 173.8
    CW: 171.6

Thank you Paula! You did a great job!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

Awesome job Pam!!! You had a great week!

Thanks Michael! I really gave it my all this week! And it helped me to see what I can accomplish....so there is no stopping me! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

This is a huge week for so many reasons. First, HELLO ONDERLAND!!! I haven't seen the 100s in over a decade. 2nd I hit my overall goal weight this week! 3rd, back in February I calculated the rate at which I was losing weight and figured out how long I thought it would take me to hit my overall goal weight. At that time I decided that if I continued to lose weight at the same rate I could be at my overall goal by June 1st, with this weigh in I was able to accomplish that goal. I will still lose a few pounds over the next few weeks, but I can honestly say that I am VERY happy with where I am right now. I can go and buy a whole new wardrobe and not be even the slightest bit concerned about it. At the end of the challenge I will post pictures of myself from when I started this in January to where I am now but I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for being a great source of inspiration and helping me reach my goals over the past 5 months. I am excited to see how far I can push myself for the next four weeks!

OMG Michael! Congratulations! What great accomplishments! You are truly an inspiration to all of us! You showed us what hard work and commitment can do.
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

AWESOME! Mike...you've worked very hard for that achievement...but your journey is not over...from here on out it will be to keep it off. From everything I reading lately that will be harder than it was to get it off in the first place…with all of that said continue to inspire the rest of us.

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • Alsison
    Options

ONE..derland!!! ONE...derland!!! :smile: ... That deserves a big ol' WHOOP!! WHOOP!!

Congratulations Michael!! I am so glad I did stay with the group because hearing about accomplishments like yours is what this is all about!! I am so happy for you!!

Enjoy it! You Deserve it!!

Cheers,
    Alsison