So how far did you run in May?

Options
Now that the month has drawn to a close I was wondering how many miles you all ran this month?
I took the whole first week of this month off but still managed to get in 51 miles. Just wondering what everyone is logging...

and it's fun to show off and motivate each other!

(PS. My goal for June is 70, feel free to let me know yours!)

Replies

• 22colin
    22colin Posts: 31
    Options
    159.46km (= 99 miles)
    wow - I had no idea - :happy: - pretty impressive when you actually add it up !
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Only 90.

The 2 weeks after my marathon on the 6th we're low mileage recovery weeks.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    82.95km (51 miles).

Didn't get a lot of running days in due to a lot of appointments, but I'm happy with the result. Going to aim for 100km / 62.5mi for june,
  • girlontherun5
    girlontherun5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    105 miles :smile: Thanks for getting me to check, that was a nice surprise, especially since I've taken this week off from running to recover from a marathon last weekend
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    80 miles. I too ran a marathon early and not been ramping back up too quickly.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    124 miles including one very warm marathon (Run for the Red in the Poconos, PA).
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I ran 84.6. Thats my new monthly high since I started tracking.
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Only 66 this month... I've been focusing more on P90X after my half marathon at beginning of May. down from almost 100 last month training for my race. Gotta get the mileage up for my next in August!!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    103.8 miles
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Sad, 79, should have been 89 but couldn't get my long run in last weekend because I was sick with strep throat :/ Should be higher this month with the half marathon June 22!
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Options
    93.80, but had a week off with an injured neck, and this week have been tapering so this acutally suprised me!
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Options
    oh, thats in miles :-)
  • jporche77
    jporche77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Only 45 miles. Slowly building back up.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Just under 100 miles (incl last Sunday's half marathon) - not much mileage this week but back at it this weekend.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You know, in all my years of running I've never added up my monthly mileage before. Just did it - I ran 134.6 miles in May. Marathon training! I'm tapering now....I'm running Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN....2 weeks from tomorrow!!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I ran 100 miles in May. I am part of a group here called Runner's Team Challenge. The Moderator does a spreadsheet. My goal for June is 100 again.
  • brandyk77
    brandyk77 Posts: 605 Member
    Options

My lowest month in a long time but it was my goal race month (marathon) so there was a 2 week taper in there and recovery as well. I also had a huge PR in it...so I'm ok with a lower month.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    New to the group.

227 for May. Was stymied by injury and a medical condition the last week. Was on pace for 270. :(
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I ran 63.4 miles in May. Probably my second best month ever to 66.2 in February. Last year I only averaged about 34 a month. I hope to pass 80 in June.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    44.35, but kickin it up in June :)