The June challenge

Options
mini72
mini72 Posts: 59 Member
Is this where we will put up our photos?

Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• elenachi
    elenachi Posts: 3
    Options
    What's the june challenge for you? How much do you wanna lose this month? (It's freaking awesome that this groupgot started on june 1st. No more excuses)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 2-3 lbs or 1-2 inches off my body.

I'm lfiting 4x a week so I might see more progress in inches than weight which is why I list both.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    2 pounds is my June goal! from 172 to 170.
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well I have been at 174 for a year now. Stuck!!!! I started at 236 Jan 2011 (that was my weight when I checked in at the hospital to have my son). By Feb 2011 I was down to 210 then went up to 220 while my baby was in hospital. Then March 2011 I got serious with the 217 pounds and by june 2011 I was 176-174 (bouncing up and down). This is my second week on here and my scale finnaly pooped up another number 172.8 YAY!!!!!

SO I don't have a certain loss I want for the month...I just want to continue to see a negative number :smile:

I have a huge problem with weighing in every morning......

Good luck to you all
    Jennifer
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh and ummmm how do you upload a picture :)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Oh and ummmm how do you upload a picture :)

You have to use photobucket to upload pics. Once you upload the pics if you hoover over the pic you will get codes for it. Use the IMG Code but when you copy and paste it you have to change the IMG at the beginning and end of the code to lower case img. Hope that helps.
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8 lbs. I am starting at 175.... Good luck everyone!! :)
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am going big for June. I want to lose ten lbs. I started at 165 and i want to be 125. I am currently 155. I lost 5 lbs in 25 days. I think I can make it twice as successful in the next 30... I think.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 2 lbs (CW: 162.5) and work out at least 5x/week (finish my Jillian Michaels RI30 rotation).
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    starting at 173 wanting to lose 8 lbs this month, good luck everyone !!
  • LisaAnn_37
    LisaAnn_37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling now for over a year and a half to get down to the 130's - a lot of this I can blame on myself.
    When I started loosing weight, I was 175 lbs and now I'm at 143lbs.
    I haven't been to the gym in over 5 months, but that's changing tonight! Back to the gym tonight :)
    I'm happy to see this group on here...
    We can do this!!!
  • LisaAnn_37
    LisaAnn_37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :happy: And feel free to add me!
    My diary is always open to friends
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Trying to upload a current (or almost current - it was taken on May 22) - never done this before, so keeping my fingers crossed that I'm doing it correctly.

Heidi05222012.jpg
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    June goal - 5 pounds
    Really need to push myself to get there, but I think it's possible.

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what to expect for weight loss, but my goal is to fit into my summer shorts without feeling like a stuffed sausage. The better my summer clothes fit from years past, the more I'll have to wear. I refuse to buy anything else in a 10 or 12!
  • mrdth6686
    mrdth6686 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 170 as of this morning and want to be 160 by the end of June. I used to have my goal set at 140 but I'm being optimistic and I moved it to 130! I just don't want my BMI to classify me as Obese anymore!
  • Love2LaughMK
    Love2LaughMK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    June 1 ... and I decided Im going to be dedicated to the changes I want to see in myself ... Ill be at the gym 6 days a week rotating my personalized workout and 5 cardio rotations. I see a personal trainer 2 times a week and I WILL stop making excuses to not go. For the month of June I want to see a 2 inch loss ... and reasonable 2lb per week loss! Feel free to add me
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WarmDontBurn that set up this group suggested posting photos of ourselves now and again in a month to see how we are doing!

Going to put mine up later.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    WarmDontBurn that set up this group suggested posting photos of ourselves now and again in a month to see how we are doing!

Going to put mine up later.

Thanks! This is the original post where this Group stemmed from :)

I actually might create a photo only topic to keep things easier to find!
  • mebohan
    mebohan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    in June I really just want to break through this Plateau. I upped my calories last month, but at the same time lost my motivation for my 4am workouts! managed to workout in other ways about 16 days of the month though. My goal for June is to work out 24 days at least 20-30 minutes per day or longer. I typically do the Jillian Michels videos, run, weightlift, or hundredpushups.com. with hundredpushups.com I started on May 1st and it is a 6 week program, but they recommend repeating some of the weeks (I can do 87 pushups (in 5 sets over 15-20minutes)...I am doing them "girly style" the first tiem through but hopefully in 2 weeks I will switch over to Real pushups! I'll keep ya posted!