1 yr results, without netting below BMR

Options

Replies

• tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and success!

There are quite a few of us who are doing a full metabolism reset eating our TDEE with no cut for 8 weeks. We just started this week. After that, we will cut by 15% and watch the pounds melt away while we are still eating plenty of nutrient-rich food!

It's encouraging to see this works, especially because it's a little scary when first starting to eat all these calories.

Thanks so much for posting this. You are my HERO!!:flowerforyou:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Awesome job-you look stunning
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and success!

There are quite a few of us who are doing a full metabolism reset eating our TDEE with no cut for 8 weeks. We just started this week. After that, we will cut by 15% and watch the pounds melt away while we are still eating plenty of nutrient-rich food!

It's encouraging to see this works, especially because it's a little scary when first starting to eat all these calories.

Thanks so much for posting this. You are my HERO!!:flowerforyou:

That's why I posted it here too. I wanted to show that eating more DOES work. It is so hard to have faith in it, especially since you typically gain at first before it comes off, but be patient, it will.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...and look incredible. I so needed to see your story today.. it has taken me three YEARS to lose what I have thus far..and this past year has been terrible....worked the hardest, ate the lowest, lost the least. Just upped my cals what seems a crazy amount last monday...and depressed seeing a few of those hard lost pounds back on... ( hoping it's water weight...) .... I was eating below my BMR the past year and a half or so, and then exercising an insane amount on top of it.... yikes. ( SOME of that time I was up to maybe 2000 cals, but not very often!!! ) you look incredible and happy! Thanks for posting! :)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    thanks for the motivation. defintely want to friend you
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So inspiring! You look amazing and healthy, congrats! :flowerforyou: It's so nice to see 'before' and 'afters' of someone that hasn't achieved it by starving themselves.
  • elly1979
    elly1979 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You=awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing this here! I hope mods make it a sticky to encourage those with doubts.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wait..... Whhaaaaaat? That's you? What an incredible transformation!!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! you rock! amazing!! :flowerforyou:
    i definitely needed to read this today, I've gained weight back and the people around me in real life are all losing but all eating below their BMR or some fad diet...it's hard seeing them lose so quickly when i want to take actually do this the healthy way and not starve myself like i before then gained 30+ pounds of the 70 i had lost... this is a lifestyle change in my book and im not gong to starve myself the rest of my life!

any new friends are more than welcome to add me so we can encourage each other along our HEALTHY journey!!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! :noway: I can't believe that's the same person. Congratulations on your success!
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow, thanks for posting! I have fifty pounds to lose and sometimes it seems like it will take forever. But since I've started eating more, TEN days ago, I've lost four pounds. I truly believe your main advice to listen to your body. If you feel like you're starving, you probably are. :)
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!! Congratulations!!!
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It just goes to show you that it is a slow process!! You look great!! Everyone on this site needs to see this post. We all did not put our weight on over night, and we are not going to lose it in an instant. I am glad I am taking the time to relearn how to make wise choices, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Keep up the great work and enjoy your beautiful body!!!
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just WOW!!!! You look great:)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! i think a lot of people in this group really needed to see something like this to show that it does work!! :)

Thanks!!
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!

Great to hear such a positive fat2fit journey as this is how I am eating :D

Can't wait til I look as good as you!!!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are amazing. Thank you so much for popping in here and sharing your story. As someone in our group pointed out sometime this week, we all post when we have problems and/or need questions answered. So it can easily seem like this method is not actually working for people on this board. But every now and then someone posts their story to remind us all that in the end this does work. Thank you very much for your inspiration!
  • hoosmi
    hoosmi Posts: 18
    Options
    So nice to see! You look great. Thank you for helping me resist the urge to start cutting calories!