How do I get to know the people in this group?

Options
lisahiner
lisahiner Posts: 12 Member
I'd love to use this group to give, and receive, support, but don't know how to access other people's updates for this group. Do you have to wait until someone starts a discussion, or should I "friend" everybody?

Replies

• blaineandcat
    Options
    Good Morning! You can leave comments here and/or friend them so that you can see their daily updates. :)

:heart:
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have accepted your friend request but it still shows up at the top of the screen - the little friend icon. I'm not sure when that goes away.
  • lisahiner
    Options
    Thanks, Mary! I don't know about the icon...I'm so new to all this. But I appreciate any friends. :-)
  • TheBlessedMomma
    Options
    Lisa, glad we are friends. I'm so new to all this, too. In fact, I'm having a difficult time remembering to update my food log. Any advice on making this a daily habit?
    Enjoy your weekend!
  • lisahiner
    Options
    I check my email and facebook accounts a couple of times a day, and I've just been putting this in my loop of things I do. I'm sharing a computer with my husband right now, so it's not as easy as it was when it was just "my" laptop. Amazing how dependent I've become on having a computer right where I'm sitting on the couch... But I'm absolutely determined this time to carry this through. Making this my very first priority this summer, to spend time getting healthy in all aspects of my life. and considering this my job for the summer - to spend more time with God, exercise daily, eat right, and do things I enjoy in the morning. Then in the afternoon I'm doing work around the house.
  • namienoo
    namienoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How to remember to put in your food and meals:

I downloaded the app on my android phone. It goes with me everywhere! I also LOVE the barcode scanner to make inputting your meals and food so much easier. It just takes a few seconds to insert the food I eat at each meal. I love it! Otherwise, I would likely move my laptop upstairs to have it easily accessible when fixing my meals.