Intro

Options

Replies

• cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HOLA!!!

My name is Linda I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old.. Been struggling with my weight for soooo long!!! My ulitmate goal is to look good naked.. SO I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD of me haha!! Excited to start the program with this group! Going to start Insanity this weekend =)

Current weight : 190
    goal by June 30th: 175 maybe??
    Ultimate weight goal: 135-140

I would love to reward myself with clothes but I have a lot of new clothes that I bought I have never worn, so I will just jump for joy when I can wear the ones I have NOW!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! Lets kick *kitten* this June!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!
  • rrmrz2005
    rrmrz2005 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm Ruben. I do need to keep this positiveness gowing! I DO want to get rid of another 10 lbs. Count me in.

CW 221.6
    GW 211.6
    UGW 185
  • HealthyThickNicke
    Options
    I could always use 10 bs im in
    CW 225
    GW 215
    UGW 185
  • hilaryhealth
    Options
    Hi, I’m Hilary

5’2.5’’ 35yrs
    CW 150lb
    Goal 115lbs

Would love to lose 10lbs in June!!!! I’m new to site so feel free to add me as friend.
  • tilshorty
    tilshorty Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am Carmen

Current Weight: 142
    Goal by June 30th: 130
    What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight?: I will turn 30 in October and am 5'1". I would love to get to 120 before I turn 30. I have had a very hard time getting past 139 so would love to get down to 130 so I can get far away from that number! Good luck everyone!
  • FatToFit12
    FatToFit12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I am joining this group and the 24 hour exercise group. I am currently 177 and would like to be 167 by the end of june.
  • Claribel1
    Claribel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Claribel Ross and I am 162 lbs. I would love to be 150 by the end of June.
  • sthomas1228
    sthomas1228 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sarah. I'd love to lose 10 lbs by the end of June.

5'7" 58 yrs
    CW 257 lbs
    Goal 247 lbs
  • juicymisslucy
    juicymisslucy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rhonda. I started here April 30, 2012 and have lost 11lbs so far. I would love to lose another 10lbs for the month of June!

CW - 140
    GW for June 30th - 130
  • ccayoung
    ccayoung Posts: 2
    Options
    HI! I'm new to MFP and this is my first post ever. I weighted 171 this morning and would love to weight 160 by July 1. I need encouragement and motivation, especially since I gained a pound this week. I will post measurements this weekend.
  • AmyParker979
    AmyParker979 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 298.8
    Goal by June 30th: 288.8
    What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight?: Competition! I currently have a main workout buddy as well as have joined a group in Austin for people who want to lose lots of weight. Having someone to sweat with is awesome.

What will you reward yourself when you reach your goal weight? This goal - I think it will be time for some new clothes!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I have 23lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. I lost 10lbs by end of 2011. I gained some back during the last 3 months as I slacked in the food department (sigh!). I am back in the game to re-lose the weight and some more. This group will be a great motivation for me to get rid of the lbs I gained recently.

I am a working mom (desk job) with 2 kids. Life is a juggling act for me. I workout out 3-4 times/week. I ate right most of the days. Weekends are def a challenge. Hoping that the warm weather in June should help me move more.

So let us support each other and get to our goals. Feel free to add me for motivation and support! I am looking forward for the same.

Cheers!
  • ChelleSpoon
    ChelleSpoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CW 174
    GW 6/30 is 164
    What motivates me to keep going is all the support here on this site and any competition I can find. I work so hard that I refuse to give up now. I have logged in for 110 days now so I'm on a mission. Add me if you want an accountability partner.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Leslie.... and I would love to lose 10lbs! I am brand new here on myfitnesspal...

I am 5'2" and my current weight is 153 -- I would love to be at 140 by the 4th of July!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 203

Current Weight: 160ish

Goal by June 30th: 149

Ultimate Goal: 130

What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight?: I'm turning 40 in July and decided I didn't want to be fat and 40, I want to fabulous and 40!!! :smokin:

What will you reward yourself when you reach your goal weight? I have lots of rewards along the way but my ultimate reward is a professional photo shoot. When I get to my goal weight I want to do my own little magazine shoot with 3-4 different outfits to show off my sexy hot new self!!
  • HarmonyChant
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jacki!
    I weigh 131 right now and am only 11 lbs away from my ultimate goal weight of 120. I am a 5'6" small build girl! I'm also a performer at a theme park so I'm always dancing burning calories!
    I turn 21 on July 5th and would LOVE to be 120, looking the way I always wanted, the way I deserve to look, before such a monumental birthday! (I'm also a good girl so no alcohol for me!)
    Feel free to add me for inspiration~ I also love to see how others are doing!
  • jessicaaa456
    jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Jess :)
    My weight right now is 140lbs.
    Goal by June 30th: 130! Which would be amazing!
    My ultimate goal is 125, but I'll be happy at 130, been there and felt great!

What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight? The clothes I can wear and how confident I will feel. I want to be able to wear a bikini this summer and feel fantastic
    What will you reward yourself when you reach your goal weight? Self-loving :) the feeling that I have actually achieved something!

Let's make June our month!
  • leihanr
    leihanr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Evening, I'm 5"2 cw 144 , gw 134.
    i have only just started to join groups I'm hopingthis will kick start me !!.
  • missvaleriekay24
    missvaleriekay24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SW 189 05/13/12
    CW 167
    GW 157
    UGW in the 140's
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    SW 189 05/13/12
    CW 167
    GW 157
    UGW in the 140's

You've lost 22 pounds since 5/13/2012 that is AMAZING :)