The June challenge

Options

Replies

• steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh and ummmm how do you upload a picture :)

You have to use photobucket to upload pics. Once you upload the pics if you hoover over the pic you will get codes for it. Use the IMG Code but when you copy and paste it you have to change the IMG at the beginning and end of the code to lower case img. Hope that helps.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
  • holly_cow
    holly_cow Posts: 3
    Options
    My goal this month is to lose 4-6 lbs. I just got into the 170s now I want to make the number keep going down! I'm excited for this group!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    in June I really just want to break through this Plateau. I upped my calories last month, but at the same time lost my motivation for my 4am workouts! managed to workout in other ways about 16 days of the month though. My goal for June is to work out 24 days at least 20-30 minutes per day or longer. I typically do the Jillian Michels videos, run, weightlift, or hundredpushups.com. with hundredpushups.com I started on May 1st and it is a 6 week program, but they recommend repeating some of the weeks (I can do 87 pushups (in 5 sets over 15-20minutes)...I am doing them "girly style" the first tiem through but hopefully in 2 weeks I will switch over to Real pushups! I'll keep ya posted!

Is this an app as well or just online??? I think I may have to do it! I need to work on my arms and shoulders
  • elenachi
    elenachi Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to lose about 10-15 pounds this month. seeing as I've just started dieting and exercising, I'm hoping my body will go into health shock and start dropping pounds out of sheer confusion. Good luck to everyone. :)
  • tnystedt
    tnystedt Posts: 6
    Options
    good Luck to you - I am 165 and would be happy right now with 140. It's very out of control .. I am on the wagon as of today - June 1, 2012. Wish me luck and please check on me every now and then -- Thanks girls.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    SW: 203 (before MFP)
    CW: 159ish (I weigh on Saturdays)
    GW for June: 149
    UGW: 130
  • danadew18nj
    danadew18nj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hmmm... June... I *should* be getting my JM Ripped in 30 DVD in the mail any second- so hopefully I can make this a part of my plan. Otherwise, my boyfriend picked up a spinn bike (which needs a tiny bit of repair). I want to do that in the AMs for 30 min prior to going to work. :)

oh & track, EVERYDAY. even if I'm away- I promise to write it down on scrap paper and track when I get home.
  • karawilliamson
    Options
    My June goal is to be in the 150s. I'm currently 166.6, so I want to lose at least 7 pounds.
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the stuffed sausage. For some reason feeling like a sausage doesn't always deter me from eating them at the ball park though:)

I'm at a shopping hiatus until I am no longer 12-14. And I love to shop. That should be motivation!
  • louiserainey
    louiserainey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to be down 8-10 pounds, but it will take huge dedication on my part. My weight has been stuck around 173-175 for about 4 weeks. Somethings gotta change!! Time to push myself harder! I'm on day 5 of 30 Day shred. When its done I think next I will try the Ultimate Shed and Shred by Jillian Michaels. I like her. She kicks my butt!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :)
  • absr531
    absr531 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am excited to see this group!

My goal for the month is to lose 10-15. I recently lost 17 lbs. I started at 167 and I was down to 150. Although, it seem for the past 3 weeks I have TOTALLY lost all motivation to go to the gym or even care about my weight and I have gained 5 pounds BACK!!

My goal weight is 132. However, if I can just fit into a size 4 I really don't care what the scale says! Ive been that size before and that is where I feel the best.

I will go to the gym Monday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Go walking or some other exercise activity on Sunday for the month of June, as well as begin couding my calories...again.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    I started this month at 164.5 and I have a farily aggressive goal for the month. I'd like to get down to 156.
    I just started MFP/dieting again, and I think you lose the most in the beginning.
    And I have kicked my exercise routine into overdrive (biking and Trikking more than before and am going to add roller skating into the mix). And I will be doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution DVD as soon as it arrives. I am too anxious to wait for it to arrive so I started the 30 Day Shred today. (I guess I'll put that one aside when BR arrives)
    So with these factors, I'm hoping I can get those 8.5 lbs off this month.
    (Overall, I'd like to get to 130, or pretty darn close to it)
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the stuffed sausage. For some reason feeling like a sausage doesn't always deter me from eating them at the ball park though:)

I'm at a shopping hiatus until I am no longer 12-14. And I love to shop. That should be motivation!

I'm also on a shopping hiatus until I lose some poundage and/or inches! I'm a shopaholic, too but I haven't shopped for clothes for a while because I always end up feeling depressed about how I look in them. Instead I buy clothes for my kids!
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    in June I really just want to break through this Plateau. I upped my calories last month, but at the same time lost my motivation for my 4am workouts! managed to workout in other ways about 16 days of the month though. My goal for June is to work out 24 days at least 20-30 minutes per day or longer. I typically do the Jillian Michels videos, run, weightlift, or hundredpushups.com. with hundredpushups.com I started on May 1st and it is a 6 week program, but they recommend repeating some of the weeks (I can do 87 pushups (in 5 sets over 15-20minutes)...I am doing them "girly style" the first tiem through but hopefully in 2 weeks I will switch over to Real pushups! I'll keep ya posted!
    Awesome! I'm glad you posted about this! I'm gonna start this myself now! I've never been good at pushups... lol
  • kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For June I would like to lose 8 lbs. I'm starting a weight loss challenge on the 13th...so i'll definitely be working my butt off. $ to win??? Heck yeah I want to win the challenge AND lose the weight! It's a win/win situation!
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    June goal, lose 10 lbs, log EVERYTHING! If I don't log I eventually eat too many calories.
  • April1201
    April1201 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of June. So far it's going great! I've dropped a pound in 4 days, so that's something!! My end goal will be to eventually buy clothes because they're my style and I look great in em, not to buy clothes because they cover up my fat rolls for the most part.

We got this ladies!!!

Add me if you need some encouragement, I know I could use some now and again too :)
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    June goal, lose 10 lbs, log EVERYTHING! If I don't log I eventually eat too many calories.

Ditto. me too - The logging part that is.

Will start off this month by saying a loss of anything around 5lbs I will be happy with in first couple of weeks. Any more will be a happy surprise.
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm also on a shopping hiatus until I lose some poundage and/or inches! I'm a shopaholic, too but I haven't shopped for clothes for a while because I always end up feeling depressed about how I look in them. Instead I buy clothes for my kids!

I definately feel this way too. I love to shop and love nice clothes - but am not getting anything else yet. I have so many sizes in my wardrobe already, I just want to fit back in some of the nice things I already have - I miss them.

I have also vowed that I will not take my youngest daughter with me shopping - she has not yet developed her brain-to-mouth filter.. last time she said to me in the changing rooms "Mummy, that dress makes you look like a pudding" :embarassed: She's right, it did, but I didn't need to hear it out loud.:grumble:
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb so far this week....I know its fluid but I'll take it!