run4life21 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me

Current Weight: 152 lb
    Goal by June 30th: 142 lb
  • lisap53545
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa,

I am joing in hopes of getting a few more pounds off. I orginally started at 178 and have slllooowwwlllyyy managed to get down to 156. I lost 8 lbs to get me to 148 and then put them back on. I feel with this as a motivator and with some support I will eventually reach my UGW of 135. (Its been a very long time since I saw those numbers on the scale).

CW: 152
    GW by June 30: 140
    UGW: 135

Good Luck all and congrats on all those pounds lost so far.:drinker:
  • samanzi
    samanzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah and I'm trying to lose some weight that I recently put on! It's always the last few pounds that seem the toughest for me, so I'm looking forward to having support of other people losing weight, too!

CW: 132
    GW: Somewhere in the low 120s, even if it's not a whole 10 pounds
  • MOTH477
    MOTH477 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in
    CW 226
    June 30 GW 216
    UGW 160
  • Mrs_Harris_256
    Mrs_Harris_256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was doing so well when I first started MFP, a little over a month ago. But now, in the last week and a half, the scale has not been pretty! Dear Willpower, please come back.

CW - 184
    GW - 174
  • Lily234
    Lily234 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and medium built

Started 28th May at 180 lbs

CW: 175.2
    June GW : 165

untimately I'd be happy with 140

I have put on about 40 pounds in the past 4 years after getting married and having my son. I am terrified that I'll put on even more weight when we plan another baby and I want my body to be strong and fit!

One more thing, my sister is getting married end of August and I would love to be in 150s by then!
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Beth.

5'3.5" 30 years old

CW 178
    Goal for June 169 --- I just want to see a 6 in the number....

I plan on doing a lot of walking walking walking. I also do Pilates once a week. I have also begun increasing my calories so that I'm not below my BMR for the day. Everything on here suggests that that not only lowers your weight loss (due to putting your body in starvation mode) but what you lose actually ends up being muscle instead of fat. I really hope I make it. I've got a family reunion for July 4th and I know it would make me feel better to say, "Why yes, I have been losing weight. I'm in the 160's now!" :laugh:

Another Beth here. :happy:

Since joining MFP I've always been part of a challenge, but they were fitness challenges. Something I can't do right now is exercise because of surgery I had on Wednesday. This group is just what I need to get my motivation going.

CW: 245
    June GW: 235
    UGW: 155

My current weight was lower, but I went crazy eating when I found out about the surgery. Now I have to undo all the damage.

Good luck everyone.
  • fitme2b
    fitme2b Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am so excited to have others in the same frame of mind I am and I hope we crush this challenge together.
    WE CAN AND WILL!!! DO THIS TOGETHER. Feel free to friend me and help eathother succeed.

Sw-147.4
    GW- 137
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Current Weight- 208
    June Goal Weight-198
  • m_nireland
    Options
    Hi, I am sooo keen to lose 8 lbs of fat, I've been exercising lightly in April and more in May to ramp up to June. I've also cut out white carbs so white breads, cereals and pastas are replaced with slow digesting carbs such as legumes, except for one cheat day per week to avoid protein rebound.

Current Weight: 176
    Goal by June 30th: 168
    What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight?: I haven't been happy to take my tshirt off in ten years. (My highest weight was 217lbs)
    What will you reward yourself when you reach your goal weight? I'm going to the swimming pool :D
  • alan623
    alan623 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Let's do this!

Current Weight: 192
    Goal Weight (for June): 182
    Ultimate Goal: 165
  • quinnmama
    quinnmama Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone! Let's do this!

Current Weight: 192
    Goal Weight (for June): 182
    Ultimate Goal: 145

I am first of all a wife of 9 years so far, a mommy to 3, and I am ready to tackle this weight one bite at a time!
  • joanna_02
    joanna_02 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I just hit the big 3-0...wow.

Weight when I joined mfp: 275
    Current Weight: 273
    Goal Weight (for June): 263

The reason I would love to lose weight is because I am the youngest of my sisters and also the biggest. I've been big all of my life and the weight loss is overdue. I also have a 9 year old and a 9 month old and I want to set a good example for my children.

I'm an overly emotional eater and my weakness is chocolate, mainly double chocolate chip cookies (OMG I love my chocolate). Sometimes that would be my only meal of the day.

Two years ago I stepped on the scale and saw 297 and it totally freaked me out. I began the journey of weight-loss but shortly after so many things started to go wrong (stressful situations) and I just stop trying and went back to my old ways. I managed to keep off the pounds, however I didn't shed any either. This time around I plan to make a complete lifestyle change.
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just what I need to get me motivated! I'm late joining so I better get busy!

Weight when I (re)joined MFP 6-1-2012: 143
    Current weight: 142
    Goal weight: 132
    Ultimate goal weight: 120

I don't feel good about the way I look. I've always been small. But the older I get the harder it is to keep weight off. I tend to emotional eat, and boredom snacking. I have a 6 month old and I want to be able to keep up with her! I'm 5'3" and over 30.. ;)
    Carbs ( the bad kind) and salty foods are my pitfall. Lot's of cardio during the week for me. Strength training 2-3 days a week.
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey. Forgot to introduce myself at the beginning of the month and weigh in on friday. So I will start this week (6/15).

My Name is Brandi.

SW: 315
    GW by the end of June: 300/305

I'm 5 ft 6.5